Chapter 3

(Still the dream)

Later, after the mission

Zuma's POV

We returned to the lookout tower, I walk up to Rocky who is my best friend and my crush which no one except Chase knows about it well because he knows everything and is trusted. "Hey Rocky" I say. "Hey Zuma" Rocky responds. "Wanna go on a walk Rocky?" I asked. "Are you not tired from the mission?" Rocky responded. "Nope I'm full of energy" I speak. "Oh alright then let's go on a walk then" Rocky responds. "Okay" I respond while wagging my tail. Then me and Rocky go on a walk around Adventure Bay, walking on the beach up to Mr Porters for a snack and then heading home.

Rocky's POV

Zuma is so beautiful, I could kiss him right here if I had the courage to... Then something struck inside  of me. "Zuma" I say. "Yes Rocky?" Zuma replies. "I.." I then lean in and kiss Zuma passionately. I'm surprised Zuma didn't try to let go of the kiss. Then I feel Zuma kissing back. I then stop the kiss while blushing. "You like me Zuma?" I ask. "I do like you Rocky." Zuma responds. My tail wags as I am happy and excited. Like a dream come true and then...

--------------------------------

Deciding to make this story into a lot of small dreams which some could happen in real life. So the story name will be changed to "The Dreams"

~RockyTheRacer