Chapter 2

Rocky's Dream

Rocky's POV

Rocky woke up in the dream and walked out his pup house. Everything seemed normal. Chase then went around with his Megaphone waking up the rest of the pups also realising Rocky is already awake. "Morning Rocky" Chase says. "Morning Chase" I respond. Me and the rest of the pups walked into the lookout tower. Ryder greets us and gives us all breakfast, we all ate the pup food. I look at Zuma thinking about him. Zuma was always on my mind and luckily no one knows I like Zuma. Me and the rest of the pups go outside and play. We played for a little while until it was lunch time. Ryder called us in as he prepares lunch for us so we all go back into the lookout tower and start eating our lunch. In the middle of us eating Ryder gets a call from Captain Turbot. "Ryder here" Ryder says. "Ryder a ship is sinking next to seal Island after hitting the rocks! There are people still on the boat" Captain Turbot. "Don't worry Captain Turbot the Paw patrol are on there way!" Ryder responds. Ryder hangs up and says. "Paw Patrol to the Lookout" 

All the pups run into the elevator and the elevator goes up getting the pups dressed in there uniforms then all the way to the top. The pups jump out of the elevator into their spaces. "Paw Patrol Ready for Action, Ryder Sir!" Chase says. "Alright pups we have a dangerous mission, a yacht crashed into Seal Island rocks, the driver and passengers are still on the boat and we need to save them!" Ryder says. "So for this mission I will need.. Zuma" Ryder speaks. "Ready, set, get wet!" Zuma responds. "I will also need Skye and Marshall" Ryder speaks. "Ready for a Ruff Ruff rescue" Marshall says. "This pup gotta fly!" Skye speaks. "Rest of the pups be on stand by just in Case we need help, Paw Patrol is on a roll!" Ryder says. All the pups howl as Marshall, Zuma and Skye go down the slide and Ryder goes  down the pole.

 I started hoping Zuma did not get hurt as I have a big crush on him, To be honest Zuma is all I can think about until he returns back safe. 

Zuma's POV

We was on the way to the emergency as Skye looked for them in the sky, Ryder and me in the water and Marshall on the sand waiting so once we are done he can check if anyone is hurt or not. "I see the boat" Skye says and gives the location. "Alright Skye good job" Ryder speaks. Once we get to the boat we realise we won't be able to save all of them so Ryder calls Captain Turbot to help rescue them. Captain Turbot comes on his boat and helps take the people to the beach. After we save them all Marshall checks all the peoples injuries. There was some minor injuries but not major. Then Marshall sees blood coming from one of the people. Marshall treats the person and stops the blood. It was a successful mission.