"An inmate in cell block d has been causing some trouble I need you to handle that then your back down here with the phone you can talk to your girl all day if you want it doesn't matter just handle that ".  He begged

"Not until I talk to your boss I'm not going down for no extra charges I'm already missing 3 months of my daughters life I refuse anymore ". I said .

He shook his head " I'll be back in ten and since your so loyal I will ask to get you a month off ".

I walked back into the cell and just set in the bed staring at the wall thinking of shit .

Ten minutes passed by and the warden followed my Pedro walked in but I was someone behind them someone I've never seen before .   It was a women .

"I'm Tamiko Herring and I'm the wardens boss I heard you wanted to speak to me " she said . She was fine as hell low key made my dick hard i haven't seen a women this close before in months .

"Handle the inmate a month off your sentence deal " she said holding out her hand  . I smiled "under one condition I'm touching that nigga imma find somebody to do it don't let this shit comeback to me  or I swear y'all gone met the devil him self if I can't go home and see my baby and that's in yo head bitch " I said pointing my finger her face .

She shuffled  in her spot "very well sir " she said .
"What his name " i asked . She looked at me and then sighed "Charlie Del Vega ".

________________________

*that night *

"Big leek " i said approaching his cell .  "Wassup nephew you got something for me "he said scratching his arm . He was dumbass who would do anything for a fix ,  but he was crazy as hell .

I sucked my teeth and then pulled out the drugs and waved it across his face "this what you looking for " I said with a grin .

"Yes grandson" my name here. I don't go by a name basses .  "Charlie Del Vega , showers in 3 handle it a months supply ".

He's scratched his arm " deal grandson " . I walked to Pedro "bring me to my cell " I said . He walked me to the cell next to the bathrooms . Confirmation is needed if leek want his shit .

3 minutes passed by  and I heard commotion coming from the bathroom . I smiled as I heard his grunts . Danm I'm giving psychopath I laughed to myself .

Pedro and the other guards just sat there as they heard screams and calls from help from the bathroom.  Niggas ain't shit that's why this whole jail house going to hell. Not me tho they need to be safe .

Seconds later it went quite I guess that nigga completed the mission . Minutes later Leek came out and blood . He walked past me with his hand out and quickly slid him the drugs .

Pedro passed by me and nodded his head .  "Grandson I hope you ain't have none to do with that " the old head Marl said to me ..

"I ain't have shit to do with that old head ". He sucked his teeth "Nahh lil nigga don't lie to me I've been in yo shows ". He said

"Marl I've done some shit that I wish I ain't do before but everything I do now is fa ha " I said pointing to the pictures that iya sent me .

"Oh you got a family young blood " he said . I smiled just by hearing the word family I ain't never have a solid one . And iya was giving me that . And that's why I love that girl with everything in me .

"Yeah Marl I got a girl and a baby on the way . Imma miss her birth and all that I'll really do anything to see her be born I swear ."

He sighed "I feel you but don't let none of these white heads get to you and if they ask you to do some shit you don't touch that person cause as soon as they boss come for they ass . They gone come fa yo ass watch yoself grandson ".

Pedro came to cell and let me out . "Alrite Marl" I said .  He gave me a look "remember what I said grandson ".

"What was he talking about " Pedro asked me . Opp ass nigga he ain't shit he dirty like the rest of these niggas . "Nothing asking me about my family and shit ".

"Oh phones on the bed " he said opening the cell to the solitary confinement.  I called iya of course .

"Wassup ma " I said
"Hey baby wyd" she asked
I sighed "shit nothing thinking bout you ".
"I want you to name the baby I mean since you want be here and all " she said
"What you got in mind " I asked
"I don't know Kash that's why I asked you " she said laughing
"I miss you " I said changing the subject
"I miss you to baby " I could literally feel her smiling through the phone .
"How is my baby " I asked
She scoffed "our baby and she's doing just fine doc said she gone be a big one .  Head big asf like yours " she said laughing.
"You know I didn't mean it Yaya , you know you one of the best things that ever happened to me ".
"Kash I know I said some off the wall shit to you I know you won't leave me for the streets it's just I been under a lot of stress . You know me and Jay got into it about Zay and his thing for Lola . She's my best friend I just can't believe that she would say what she said ".
I smacked my lips "fuck Jay then , whatever makes you happy is all we worried about I don't want you stressing my baby out . And if she got a problem she gone have to see me . " I said
She laughed "you always go hard for me ".
"Yeah , but I may be coming home early".
I wanted it to be a surprise but fuck it .
"Ouuu when you come home we can make baby number two ". She said
I laughed "iono about all that nah but you definitely getting fucked on " I said

We just spent the rest of the night talking I miss this shit .