He demanded that Nagini either stayed under his watch or he goes and with the tattooed claim he had made the elder had no choice.
    Surprisingly her family adored Tom's values. All while he hated them, maybe if he hadn't learned about what they did to his doll then he would have been overjoyed to have gain an ally. Ever since then Hogwarts walks in eggshells around them.
The Black family made sure they resided like royalty in Hogwarts. Luckily the they were in there last two years of Hogwarts.

    Tom would notice how beautiful she'd grown up to be. Her long hair shining a dark midnight black, she sure grew in height but not enough to effect her style of combat. Her smooth skin untouched from any injuries. How delightful that she remained a perfect doll.
    But it did come with a cost of course. Tom had to deal with the boys who would always ask for Nagini's hand. He couldn't kill any of them but did threaten most of not all.

    Today especially he'd been on edge with making sure she didn't eat some love potion from there classmates. Everyday was a new struggle.

"Doll." Nagini snapped out her train off thought as Tom caressed her face gently. His other hand played with her long dark hair as she stared deep into his eyes.
   "Tell me Thomas. What does love feel like?" Tom's eyes remained stoic, his grip tightened visibly as he smiled.

   "Why are you asking such silly questions love? Do you perhaps have someone in mind."

   "Well. I found a note a couple of days ago, it stated sweet rhymes of love-" Nagini stopped when she noticed his off demeanor.
   "Why are you just telling me this. Their trying to take you away. Have- Have I given you to much freedom?" Nagini's looked around. She noticed how they weren't in the common room anymore but rather their room her family demanded they have.

   "I assure you that it's nothing to worry about I was just asking."

"My poor little doll. I promise I'll find whoever sent such note! It's almost Christmas anyways so why not give you a heart. You always were interested in the body right."

  "I don't think they should
die-" Tom gently laid her down on the cold bed, slowly unbuttoning his collar shirt and loosening his tie.
   "You're my doll Nagini. This whole year it seems like everybody but you have realized that." He whined, taking of her vest as he starts undressing her, over the years Tom has grown more attached to her. Doing almost everything to keep control, even going as far as to bathe her.
    Her naked form was not new in anyway shape or form to him, it was a gift.

   "Be good, take the punishment and I'll take you down to Hogsmade with Alastor and Arabella." He spread her thighs apart slowly as her protest grew.
   "B-but I didn't do anything wrong! Please don't, it's not fair! I-it hurts to sit down still." Tom sighed and pushed back his hair. Picking her up roughly and plopping her right on his lap.

   A loud smack was heard and landed a firm slap to her still bruised ass.
"You're getting punished. People who aren't me shouldn't matter to you. Alastor and Arabella I'll except but some stranger? Fuck no. I'm done laying a silent claim on you. For now on your mine inside and outside these walls. I want you to count to ten and when I'm done you'll open those pretty legs of yours so I can play with that pretty pussy you have." He softly rubbed the red skin that had pale purple bruises as he landed another hit.

   "Talk love." He finally smiled when he heard her understanding reply. She was going to take whatever he gave her, if she complains he'll forget about stoping. But if she does a good job on just letting herself enjoy it then he'll praise her good.

    On the sixth hit he got harder, typically leading to possible bruising but he can feel when it's too much. The line around her silhouette tells him everything. It infuriated him knowing how she was feeling when she talked about that letter, how dare they even send her that!