Chapter 35~ blackmail

Start from the beginning

"This is all your fault" she blames pulling me out of the kitchen. The guards eyes widen in pure shock seeing their boss being dragged by a 5'4 girl, I chuckle at their expression before she pulls me out of the house.

"Sweetheart that was all you" I chuckle and she lets go of me before sending me a glare, I smile before pulling her to me using her arm and she lets out a surprised gasp.

"You look so cute when you blush" I whisper and the blush on her cheeks re-appears as I peck her lips. I mean it, she looks so fucking cute when she blushes for literally no reason at all. And I love it.

"Why are your lady minions glaring at me?" she asks quietly and I look up from her and see some girls glaring at Ivy like she said. "No idea, let's go?" I mutter and she nods putting her hand up. "Keys"

I let out a small chuckle and interlock our fingers before walking to my Audi R8 and opening the passengers door for her, "I'd like to die after our date" I say and she rolls her piercing green eyes before getting in the car.

I shut the door and look up to the girls and send a glare in their direction causing them all to look down, guess they are pissed they couldn't get in my pants.

I open my door and slide in before starting the car, the drive goes by fast. With Ivy talking about what Ice cream flavors are the best and why and what are the worse and why. I 100% Agree with her when she says Mint chocolate chip is over-hated. But then she started talking about why ducks should not be allowed to be outside ponds or lakes cause some people have duck-a-phobia. And why ducks are so scary. And I listened...

We both get out of the car and I lock it before we start walking towards the building, I interlock our fingers and look down at her seeing her smiling at our hands. The guard at the main gate looks between the two of us with confusion. I nod for him to open the gate and he does without question.

What's so confusing about me getting a girl? I've only ever hated girls and threatened to kill them if they came close to me, or glared at them and shit. It can't be that hard to believe?

"Olly, this place smells like crap" she mutters moving closer to me as we walk, I chuckle when her arms wrap around my arm instead of just holding my hand and fuck-I love this.

Usually I'd get right to work and in today's case it's to 'talk' to a Italian man we've captured but I have her with me today so I go to my office.

I open the door for her and we both walk in as I let the door shut after us, "This place is so dark and gloomy" she mutters looking around the dark, black office. The complete opposite of her...

"So-" she claps her hands and walks to my chair before sitting herself in it, "Is this your big boss man chair?" she asks spinning on it and I smile looking at her.

"Wait-" she stops the chair and I raise an eyebrow at her telling her to continue. "Where are we? This is not Vancouver" she says

"Italy"

Her eyes widen and she bolts off the chair "WHAT" she yells and I try my best not to smile at her angry glaring face. "Where's D" she asks again.

I sigh and sit on the couch, "come here" I say and she rolls her eyes sitting on my chair again. "No, you come here"

Yes ma'am

I get up and sit on the across from her and she rests her elbows on the table with a attempt of a serious face. "He's in the hospital"

Her eyes widen again and she stands, yet again. So dramatic. "What? Why? Is he dead? Can I go see him?" She blurts out random things and I smile.

"Stop smiling Olly this is serious"

I nod and stop smiling, or at least try.

But before I could say anything there's a knock on my door.

𝐈𝐯𝐲 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭

A knock on his door interrupts our conversation and he looks up at the door.

"He's gonna be discharged soon, you can meet him then" he sighs getting up and fixing his blazer. I hum and sit back down in his boss man chair.

He opens the door and Seb walks in along with some other dude in a white suit. Sorry but ew who wears white suits?

Seb sends me a small smile which I return. The other man looks at me with a smirk. Or well my legs. Bitch get yo nasty ass eyes off my bitch.

I sit further back in the chair. "Owen" Ares turns his attention to him and off my legs. Thank god.

"Let's talk somewhere else" Seb says and Ares nods in agreement. The Owen guy is about to shake his head but Ares points Seb to do something. Huh? Seb grabs his arm and sends him a sarcastic smile before pulling him out of the room.

"I'll be back soon, told you this is boring" Ares says and I roll my eyes, dammit this was supposed to be fun. He chuckles and walks over to me before bending down and placing his lips on mine.

I feel his soft lips move against mine, I sit up straight and my hand goes to his cheek as his goes to my neck. The feeling of his lips on mine send a wave of butterflies through my stomach and he pulls back slightly.

"1 hour max" he whispers before a peck. "Then I'll show you around Italy?" He asks and I smile with a small nod. Another peck on my lips.

"Stay here, don't go anywhere" he says before another peck. I smile big and nod again, gosh I love his lips on mine.

"1 hour" I repeat and he nods.

A/N
Word count: 1783

Imma do something evil...Now This is how I fix my mental health...

<3