Jaune Arc the Magus Killer

Start from the beginning

Thompson Contender: This is Kiritsugu infamous Thompson Contender

Thompson Contender: This is Kiritsugu infamous Thompson Contender. Load with his special Orgin Bullets it's a magic user worst nightmare.

Phantasm Punishment: This knife was the combat knife Kiritsugu use before and during he became a Counter Guardian

Phantasm Punishment: This knife was the combat knife Kiritsugu use before and during he became a Counter Guardian. It has the same properties as his Orgin Bullets.

WA2000: The WA2000 is a quite the reliable rifle

WA2000: The WA2000 is a quite the reliable rifle. Only a limited amount were made making it rare. Known for its high accuracy and precision it's a assassin's best friend.

Magic Orgin: Severing and Binding

Magic Element(s): Time

Abilities: Time Alteration, Beloved by the Grail, Scapegoat, Presence Concealment, Cronos Rose, Orgin bullets, Aura and Aura Amplification.

Skills: Master Marksmanship, Master Martial Artist, Stealth Master, Knife Throwing, Great Dancer, and Great Cook.[Those last two are because of his sisters]

Likes: Unknown

Dislikes: Unknown

[Seriously we don't even know what he likes or dislikes. Not even those close to him know.]

Background: Kiritsugu Emiya was born to Norikata Emiya the fourth head of the Emiya family. The mother is unknown but is speculated to die at child birth. He and his father lived on a reclusive island far from the nearby village. His father later took on a apprentice named Shirley. She and Kiritsugu grew close. Kiritsugu eventually fell in love with her.

She was the one who gave him the nickname Kerry due to unable to pronounce his name. At some point he promise to be a Hero of Justice for her. But one day it all ended when Shirley accidentally drank a potion that turned her into a Dead Apostle. When Kiritsugu found her she begged him to kill her before she fully turned. But he was unable to and ran to get help.

The local priest told him he would get help. Only for ghouls to attack the priest killing him. That was the Enforcers and Executioners arrived. Kiritsugu then ran only to be surrounded by ghouls. At that time he met his mentor a mercenary named Natalie. After she saved him she told him who the people were. He then agreed to help her find his father. Later he discovered that his father was planning to leave without him.

Without hesitation Kiritsugu stabbed his father with the knife Shirley begged him to kill her with. He then killed him with the pistol his father hidden. Later he left with Natalie and trained under her as a assassin. It's unknown what happened during the years he trained under her until his late teens. But what is known is that Kiritsugu was forced to blow up the plane Natalie was on during a failed mission.

That day Kiritsugu Emiya died and a machine took his place. Once again it was unknown what happened until his death. It has been said that he died how he lived alone at age 33. He then spend for a unknown amount of time as a Counter Guardian. Despite being removed from the cycle of reincarnation he was reborn as Jaune Arc.

He was born to a Roland and Jupiter Arc in a settlement in the frontier. He is the twin brother of a Joan Arc.[I know the fucking irony] He was the only son out of seven sisters in the Arc family. He didn't remember his past life other than brief flashes he brushed off as dreams. He wanted to be a Huntsman and carry his family legacy. This cause a strain with his parents as they didn't want him to be one.

He lived a relatively normal life even befriended a girl name Vali. Who often visits with her guardian who was a friend of Jaune parents. Unbeknownst to him she developed a crush on him. Later his family took in a young Adam Taurus. He later bonded with him becoming blood brothers. Adam soon went to Menagerie to join the White Fang.

When he was eleven he and his father got into a huge argument with Jaune running away. Due to not knowing where he was and the huge negative emotions. He was attacked by Grimm and was nearly killed. That was until a mysterious figure saved him but Jaune passed out due to blood loss. He soon gained the memories of his past life remembering who he was.

When he awoken he discovered that the person who saved was the Hassan of the Cursed Arm. Cursed Arm after tending to his wounds brought him to the Hassan's secret village. There he asked Cursed Arm to train him with Cursed Arm agreeing. 6 years later Jaune reemerge in the criminal underworld as Kiritsugu  Emiya.

Notes: If I'm being perfectly honest he's a great ally and dangerous foe. Although not mentioned in the file. But we discovered some sort of spirit hovering over him sometimes. From what we got she an albino and has some connection with him.

Alright guys after this I'm doing one for Oliver Emiya next. So have a great day and see you next time!