2

Again you are in the same building standing in front of the reception. Tried to dress a bit casual today.

When the receptionist asked your name she bowed down maybe she knew already about your arrival like why wouldn't she, you the guest of the owner of the building she is working in

When the receptionist asked your name she bowed down maybe she knew already about your arrival like why wouldn't she, you the guest of the owner of the building she is working in. A man escort you. You bowed to the man and thanked him when he leaves. You took a deep breath and pressed the bell. The door open and thier he stood in a maroon shirt sleeves rolled up revealing his tattooed arms which you didn't noticed yesterday ,and black pants his tie loosen up hair half messy half styled looks like he came here straight from work. "Welcome Ms. Park"

You sat on the couch examining the interior of this suite, it's kinda habbit of you to judge and examine interiors wherever you go, here it's modern, and Italian, floor is shiny and the lights doing their best job to acompany the area. He poured some wine in two balloon glass handing one to you. "So let's start with your age" he asked with eyes on you. "I'm 20, and I'm persuading my career in intetior designing. Did some modeling to for some online products." you said kinda avoiding looking at him due to your nervous self. "Hmm and you're Park Jae-un's daughter right?" you nodded sipping the wine "How do you know?"  "I'm shareholder in your dad's business" you nodded "Look I'll be straight forward, you are pretty, but you're too young." his word hurt you, so you're not his type you're too young for him, he called you here just to tell that "You could have said it yesterday, there was no need to call me here." you said in a low tone standing up to leave, only to be pulled back where you were "I didn't finish yet" he said so close to you "I am divorced, you know already, but I don't have any kid and that relationship wasn't a good one, and I even slept with few women after that, but I want to keep you I swear, like you said, you're to precious to be a one time thing, but that relationship was so messy, I don't want that with you. I hope you understand I'm serious about things now."  I looked in his eyes and answered very honestly "I don't care what you did till now, and I don't care what your relationship was like, all I know is, I want you and only you. And I'm virgin, if I do it with you then I'll imagine my whole life with you." he pulled you closer to his face "Can I kiss you now, I mean I wanted to do it yesterday but that wasn't a good time." as he said that you smash you lips on his as you cannot control, he is so sexy, and you cannot stay in line when you got to know he had the same intentions as you, the kiss turned into a French one as you pull his hair and tightens his grip on you, you moaned in his mouth hugging him tightly your out of breath and he broke the kiss. "So are we together now?" you asked looking into his eyes, he nodded "You said you are virgin" you nodded drowning some imaginary circle on his chest avoiding to look in his eyes again "And you want to loose it to me" you nodded again. "I would like to see how your thing works but before that, let's get to know each other. We can make out anytime I'm okay with it, but real sex only when I trust you fully." he smirked at the choice of your words 'I would like to see how your thing works' it looked so sexy coming so innocently from your mouth. "Like I said, I want to keep you, and we'll have sex once we're fully committed to each other and trust me, I would love to show how my thing works" he smirks looking so sexy making your cheeks red "Let's eat, you're hungry right?"

Food was great, you and him kept telling each other about yourselves. You wanted to ask what was the reason of his divorce but you didn't wanted to ask something personal just yet. After having ice cream as desert he picked you up bridal style and took you to the room placing you on the soft and comfy bed "Let's make out, then I'll drop you home." oh God, you're more than ready for it.

One month later

Another day when he picked you up from the college in the break to have lunch together. This ain't a routine, it's like the third time in the month when he picked you up mostly happens when he has his schedule clear in afternoon. "Let's get some chicken today oppa" you said as he buckle your seatbelt. He pecked your lips "Okay, my baby sugar" as he drove to the nearest chicken restaurant,  babysugar, sugar, babe, sweaty, sweetheart cupcake these are the cute nicknames he have given you while you call him oppa because of course he is older than you. He looks kinda intimidating by his appearance but he is a total softy with you. You're keeping it private till now, your parents don't know you have a boyfriend who is also a shareholder in your parents company. You guys are still meeting at his hotel suite, he wanted to take you home, you refused not wanting to invade his personal space yet.
The soft kiss and hug and caresses, cute compliments here and there, are making you fall for him day by day, you just want to say those words to him, and you'll say it soon.

The lunch with him is always good. You keep blabbering about your annoying teacher, who kept giving you projects to complete, back to back, and he listens to you with a smile. After that he dropped you back to the college and went back to work.

One week later

You're having a sleep over at his place, he said no more meet up at hotel suite, you're his girlfriend, not some random girl he is seeing. Lied to your parents that it's a sleep over at a friend's.

"Hmm your place is nice, looks kinda old, but the interior are pretty good." you said examining the furniture and theme of the house. It's not a house it's a villa actually, has a big garden, and a swimming pool. "Yeah, it's kinda old it was constructed before 1990, renovated when I moved here." hmm nice, but what bothering you was is this the house he lived in with his ex wife. No you don't want to be with him in a place where he once lived with his ex wife. No no no, but you can't bring yourself to ask him. But you see around to spot any photo frames and their were but only with his parents. You were lost in your  thoughts "Go up and change, I'll ask the maid to set the food up" no hold his wrist to ask him but still no words "What happen sugar? Baby tell me" ask Y/N ask "Baby, you look lost, just tell me what do?" yes just ask "I wanted to ask something, is it where you lived with you know who, I mean I just want to ask" you look nervously at him, he knew you mean, he took you in his embrace "No sugar, I started living here when I divorced her, not even the hotel suite I bring you was the one where I bring another woman, it always been a regular hotel room. Hmm, and trust me, if I bring you home, you are special, you are mine." you smiled but still he have been with another woman hurt you, he cups your cheeks "And as I already told you, those woman were just one time thing so meaningless, so worthless, now I have you, and you have more value in my life. So don't think about the thing I did in past, let's focus on our future" you smiled at his soft words as he did the same planting a lovely kiss on your lips and forehead "Let's have dinner and do something fun" he smirks while you pushed him lightly blushing. "Pervert" you mumbled, he smack your ass "For you"

To be continued

Comment your thoughts, see you soon.