41: I'm not yours

Author: 1Emmaa2

Title: I'm not yours

Genre: werewolves

Mature/lgbt+ yes

status: ongoing

Summary: "I Ambrose Hyde reject you as my mate", I voiced with all the authority in me.

We've all heard about Alphas rejecting omegas, but it's the opposite case here.

or

What happens when the one who was supposed to love you, stay by your side, give you all that you needed was the one who turned their back on you? But the reason behind the cold shoulder is you yourself?

Ambrose is shy and delicate, an omega who's completely done with his life. As if being bullied by the future triplet alphas wasn't enough, his best friend came to the pack to visit, and things started looking up for him. But after a tragic event took place on the night after his graduation, he decides he's had enough.

With the permission of his family and The Alpha, Ambrose leaves the pack to continue his studies in a different pack. But, unfortunately, he leaves his old self behind. He leaves everything behind.

And he won't come back as the same weak person he was once. He has forgotten his status and now is an entirely different person.

But is he ready to forgive and forget?

Will Ambrose leave the love of his life for his mate?

Or will he reject him?