Beautiful, Dirty, Rich

Zacznij od początku

You smirked at the sight of his hand tied. "...it looks so much better around your wrist." You tore another part of your dress, repeating your same actions with his other hand. He tugged on the ties, realizing he was truly bound and without the use of his hands. His motions only made that smirk on your face bigger.

"Now, now daddy. Relax. I'm going to take such good care of you." You leaned down, your hands running all over his upper body as you pepper him with the lightest of kisses, just teasing. You move your hips, your clothed cunt grinding ever so slowly on his hardening cock. He groaned, knowing what you were doing, jerking his hips up into you. You stopped your movements once again, giving him a stern look.

"Don't make me tie your legs down too. Be a good boy for me." He tugged even harder on the ties hearing that.

"Oh you'll pay for that one later kitten," he growled. You just smirked and shifted your body further down so you could take his cock in your hand. He groaned as your hand started pumping him slowly, twisting as you got to the base.

The feeling of his heavy cock in your hands only made you grow with need, feeling your arousal building between your thighs. You worked his cock, your thumb spreading his pre-cum over his sensitive tip, pleasuring him.

"Fuck kitten!" You bit your lip, looking at him. You could already feel he was close by the way you were working him. You brought him right to the edge, his body tensing, groans falling from his lips. Then you took it away, releasing his cock from your hand. He cursed as you stopped him from his sweet release.

"Kitten." A warning. One that you did not heed because you did not have to. You were in control.

"Oh, now daddy, what fun is that?" You shuffled back, removing your dress and exposing the lingerie set you had on underneath. You saw his cock twitch as it laid on his stomach, red, throbbing.

"Mm, daddy looks a little needy."

"How can I not be when you look like that kitten."

"Well if you want me, you're going to have to beg for it." You smirked, crawling back towards him. This time you took his cock in your mouth, swirling your tongue around the tip. You took each of your motions painfully slow and you could tell how badly he wanted to have his hands on you. To have a fistful of your hair and guide how fast you bobbed your head up and down on his cock.

You massaged his balls as you took him as deep as you could. His hips started to jerk, thrusting his cock into your mouth to hit the back of your throat over and over. But he knew the rules. So you stopped and removed him from your mouth.

"Naughty boy. You're just getting further from what you want daddy." You brought your hands to your tits, squeezing them through the fabric of your lacy bra. Then you spread your legs, letting him get a good look at the wetness that stained your panties. You let a hand travel between your legs and rub at that ache. Moaning, you kept eye contact with him, seeing the fire in his eyes. This was killing him, not being able to touch you, have you. But he knew what he needed to do to get it and he wasn't giving in. Yet.

You stopped pleasuring yourself only to take his cock back in your hand. It was warm, rigid from his veins. He was desperate for release. You moved slowly again, pumping his shaft up and down, watching his face as it twisted in pleasure, as his body ached for you.

"You're so big, daddy. I bet you wish you were inside me right now, don't you? My tight, wet cunt wrapping around your cock." You licked your lips as you rolled your fingers around his sensitive areas. He grunted at the feeling, tugging on those ties again.

"If that's what you want, all you have to do is ask nicely." You were talking so sweet and so innocent. Giving him those soft puppy dog eyes and making him even more desperate to ruin his perfect girl. You pumped him faster, his breath becoming heavy, curses leaving his lips as he got close once again. You waited, wondering if he would beg for it like you asked him to. But he didn't, so when he was right on the edge, you took it away again.