25) Fantasizing about her

🦋

The blood was dripping down on his white shirt from his swollen, busted lips. He could taste the metallic taste of blood in his mouth.

Her breath was ragged, coming short and deep. The whole room was engulfed by a deadly silence, even the chirping sounds of birds coming from the garden had vanished.

Aadya's face was red in anger and hurt, there was a glimpse of possessiveness in her blue green orbs. The tears which she was trying so hard to control were now cascading down her cheeks

Anger was heating in Digvijay's blood.

His body was shaking in livid ridges and his red face was resembling an angry wolf who wanted to kill.

The spectators in the room were shocked to say the least, Digvijay Singh was punched by a mere skinny girl.

People think twice before even meeting his gaze and here he was punched by a woman that too in front of their henchmen.

The end of this woman is near, the thought ran on everyone's mind.

"Darling, look at me," placing his hands on her cheeks, Vikram said as gently as he could.

However, his words rang on deaf ears as her eyes were pinned on Digvijay. The accusation and hurt in her eyes was clear.

"Digvijay, don't do anything reckless," Rudra warned, placing his hand on Digvijay's shoulder.

The savage fire in his red eyes could kill a weak hearted person. The veins on his forehead were throbbing hard as the adrenaline ran down in his body.

His anger reached the level where it cannot be tamed.

Aadya could see how angry he was.

Digvijay could see how hurt she was.

Vikram gestured his henchmen to leave the room and now it was only four of them standing in the middle of the room.

Gulping down the boiling anger in her throat she took a few steps towards Digvijay.

They stood just a mere inch apart from each other.

Placing her hands on his face, she slowly caressed his cheeks.

The softness of her warm touch played the strings of his heart and he found the anger evaporating from his body.

Joining her forehead with his, she wiped the blood from his swollen lips with her thumb.

Her tropical flower scent lingered on every cell of his body, calming the angry wolf in him.

Unconsciously he wrapped his arms around her waist, getting closer to her. He took a gentle sniff of the jasmine from her sleek black hair.

Her enchanting smell damping the fire of rage in him.

Vikram and Rudra were astounded to see how calm and collected Digvijay was even after receiving a hard punch from a woman.

Given the fact that she was their woman, still how can he easily forget that she punched him in front of everyone.

It was a side of him that was unknown to everyone, even to them.

"Why did you punch me? " he murmured in her ear, snuggling to her neck and sniffling the smell of her skin.

Her tropical flower scent was intoxicating and seductive.

He would willingly get punched by her thousands of times more if she would let him hug her like this.

On the other hand, Aadya was in a puddle of emotions.