《1》Angel Or Devil?

"'Angel or devil?' They asked.
'Why choose when I can be both' She replied."

Mother nature is punishing her children in the form of viscous thunderstorm. Clouds are bursting, producing the neon lightings, thunderous sounds & relentlessly pouring icy rain. There is a power cut in the area. Darkness has shrouded everything.

A lone soul is clothed in all black hiding in the dark, waiting patiently for her prey to make his appearance, unbothered by the storm. How can she, when a more stronger storm is raging inside her heart for a long time now. She is polishing her already sharp knives to pass the time. This squall must've delayed his arrival.

She recounted the details from the file that contains his information which she personally collected. One target.  In his late thirties. Accused of sexual harassment, improper office behavior & committing adultery. True but not proved. How original. She scoffs.

Normally she would not accept the private assignments but this is a special case. She personally knows one of the victims so when the request was made, she agreed. Moreover the only thing that'll cost her is bloodied clothes since she is positive her knife will be cleaned in this thunderstorm.

She can see the headlights of the car approaching near. She has taken shelter inside a bus stand. Seeing her standing alone, he steps out of the car and hurries to stand beside her. Trying to be a gentleman in hopes to get laid with or without the other party's consent.

Her face is uncovered for now, milky white complexion, tartarean orbs, double eyelids, pronounced eyelashes, manicured eyebrows, soft pink & plump lips. She knows she is beautiful, had many painful past experiences just because she meets the beauty standards. Her face is enough to make any man loose his sanity and if it doesn't than her perfect body with all the curves at right places always does the job.

She doesn't like to take the path of seduction for her assignments but she never really had to. Speak in a sweet honeyed tone, bat her eyelashes & act all cute. And boom the man is entranced. They will reveal every single thing without leaving out any detail just to get their bed warm. Besides men are monsters. They love to break beautiful & innocent things while simultaneously taking pride in doing it.

The man beside her abruptly stops speaking as she plunges the knife into his forehead . He never sees it coming. The last image he sees before closing his eyes forever is the emotionless face of his killer staring right back at him. She kills him without any remorse just like the currently brewing storm that is destroying everything that's coming in it's way. Blood splashes across her face & she walks away from the bus stand, into the storm all the while cleaning the knife. As soon as she distances herself from the corpse, lighting strikes on the bus stand with a loud rumble.

She doesn't look back. She never does. Just continues to distance herself from the crime scene, vanishing in the dark like always. Reaching her home, she immediately throws her clothes in the laundry basket, takes a warm shower & makes herself comfortable on the bed. Today she didn't even had to open her mouth for the man to trust her completely just because she was alone & looking pretty. Why would he even do that seeing she was wearing all black and flipping knife of all things, she would never know.

Seriously, why are men dominating majority of the world when one pretty face can lead them to their death. Not all men are same though. The only seven men that she trusts with her life have already proven themselves to be different. Feeling nostalgic she fondly remembers her first meeting with her husband, twirling the wedding band around her ring finger of the left hand with a barely perceptible smile on her face.