"Umm, I have to take some... ummm.. stuff... We have someth...." Taehyung stuttered, face getting warm because of things Jeongguk whispered in his ears in the taxi,

"Homework, he means history homework, he's here to get his white notebook," Jeongguk looked at Taehyung with his peripheral vision, smirking lowering his head, Taehyung looking everywhere but his dad, who smiled subtly at them.

"Go then, what are you waiting for?" His father gestured him and he lifted his head,

"Sit there, don't move a limb I'll go pack my stuff," Taehyung warned him, he was treating him like he literally broke his bones or something, where Jeongguk was totally fine, just his hand was wounded and bandaged.

"Tae I'm literally all good, all I have hurt is my hand, nothing else," Jeongguk yelled behind a running Taehyung.

"I'll be back," Taehyung skipped his way to his bedroom.

"Oh and, Jeongguk?" Mr Kim called him before going to the kitchen, Taehyung stopped in his track listening to his father,

"Use protection." Mr Kim winked, making Jeongguk flash a deep red colour on his cheek, and Taehyung slapped a hand on his mouth to prevent the gasp, he hid his face and smiled.

Some hours later, and they were at Jungkook's, they spent hours admitting their feelings to each other, promising, sharing, holding hands, cuddling.

Jeongguk wrapped his hands around Taehyung who was just done unpacking his stuff, putting his clothes in Jeongguk's closets, his books with Jeongguk's and his toothbrush with his.

"I missed you," Jeongguk rasped in his ear,

"We are literally together since the morning," Taehyung wrapped his hands around Jeongguk strong shoulders, looking into his beautiful eyes.

"Shut up, let me be sappy," Jeongguk scolded, hands caressing his soft skin under his oversized white shirt.

"Your eyes are beautiful, Gguk," Taehyung tangled his fingers in Jeongguk nape, massaging his hair.

"I know right, I'm so sexy," Jeongguk said grinning like an idiot, Taehyung can't help the smile creeping over his face, he just pulled his hair a little.

"Your lips are my favourite, I love them." Jeongguk let him know, hand coming to trace his lips outline.

"I know right, I'm so hot," Taehyung said, mocking Jeongguk,

"Yes, and I'm glad you know that." Jeongguk just smiled proudly, he wasn't the Taehyung who would call himself fat or ugly anymore, he accepted he was beautiful, he accepted himself as he was.

Taehyung leaned to kiss his lips, pushing Jeongguk back with his body on him, letting their bodies fall on the bed behind them, Jeongguk fake groaning in his mouth because of the weight.

"Get off, I'm dying." Jeongguk pushed Taehyung, wiggling under him.

"Shut up, I know I'm not fat, you don't have to make me say that," Taehyung knew his intentions, he dived to kiss him again, Jeongguk happily chuckling in his mouth.

"Let me check your wound now, shut up and sit back," Taehyung threated the boy.

Jungkook gave his hand to Taehyung, who carefully started to unwrap the white stripes, eyebrows now knotted in concentration.

"Ouch," Jeongguk yelled while fake hissing, Taehyung got startled and jumped to the back,

Jeongguk laughed when he saw the scared and worried expression on his face, it took Taehyung some seconds to understand that he fooled him, he wasn't hurt.