Chapter 70: Crisis

Start from the beginning

The womenfolk were all taken aback by Zhao Zixun's voice and Tang Shishi's body swayed. Dujuan did not care about committing crimes, she quickly got up from the ground and supported Tang Shishi, "Miss, are you alright?"

The blood on Tang Shishi's face faded and her lips became pale. She bit her lip, and lowered her head, "I don't know."

Zhao Zixun was shocked and angry when he heard the answer. His eyes were dark. He looked at Tang Shishi coldly and asked, "I'll ask you for the last time. Who is he?"

Tang Shishi closed her eyes forcefully, and still said, "I don't know."

What should Tang Shishi say? Could she say it was probably Zhao Chengjun's, but he did not want to recognize it from the start? Before Zhao Chengjun left, he deliberately concealed the traces, and he also gave child avoidance soup, which showed that Zhao Chengjun did not want people to know. Tang Shishi's pregnancy was originally an accident. What would Zhao Chengjun think of her if she revealed it to everyone?

She was indeed unscrupulous and loved vanity, but she was not spineless. She would rather bear infamy than belittle herself.

Even if Tang Shishi was bitten to death, she still refused to say. Zhao Zixun was enraged by her attitude and became increasingly angrier. Zhao Zixun sneered and said, "When things have reached this stage, you still want to hide for the other party. Great, I will fulfill this pair of miserable mandarin ducks. Someone comes, get rid of the evil seed in her belly. Our mansion cannot tolerate such indecent and filthy things."

"No!" Dujuan wailed abruptly and stood in front of Tang Shishi. Tang Shishi's complexion was deathly pale and on the verge of collapsing. Dujuan protected Tang Shishi and said, "Shizi, please be kind. Miss, she has difficulties."

Lu Yufei was listening to the scene of farce. She looked at Tang Shishi who has become thin and pale, and she felt a sense of sweet revenge in her heart. Therefore, what was the use of looking good, and what was the use of first-rate beauty? She would have to bear the spits and curses from everyone now that she was pregnant with an unknown wild species.

Lu Yufei was holding her handkerchief and said calmly, "If you have any difficulties, why don't you say it? Miss Tang, I used to like your beauty, tolerated you everywhere, and even pave the way for you. I didn't expect you to do such shameless things. You are not the only one in the rear court of the mansion, there are also many other innocent and well-mannered women who can't let you drag down their reputation for nothing. If you are willing to name that man, then we will treat it as our own family affairs and finish within the family. After the child is aborted, it will be covered up with a quilt, and your conduct and deeds will not be spread outside. If you refuse to cooperate, then you can't blame us for being ruthless."

Tang Shishi's lips were pale and almost colorless, "There are no difficulties. Whether Shizi and Shizi Consort want to beat or kill, it's a punishment no matter what."

Lu Yufei did not expect that Tang Shishi to be so tough. How could she pretend to have unflinching righteousness when she did such a disgraceful thing? Lu Yufei sneered in her heart and said, "Miss Tang is very loyal to this man. However, Wangye can't tolerate any sand in his eyes. If you tell us now, there is still room for intercession. If you run into Wangye later, I'm afraid that even the Gods of Heaven can't save you."

Tang Shishi's eyes remained unmoved, and the whole person was as indifferent as a block of ice. Zhao Zixun was completely disappointed with her and said, "You are so disappointing. Someone, take the abortion medicine here. When the evil seed in her abdomen is resolved, then interrogate her adulterers one by one."

Zhao Zixun brought all his own people. Hearing Zhao Zixun's words, the old woman turned around to prepare the medicine immediately. Liu Ji was shocked for a long time. At this moment, he finally came back to his senses. He hurriedly stopped the people and said to Zhao Zixun, "Shizi, women have thin-skinned. It's normal for Miss Tang to be unable to respond for a while. This matter is too hasty, and it's easy to get into trouble in a hurry. It's better to wait for a while and investigate what's going on before dealing with it."