⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟑𝟎

Start from the beginning

they peered through the dusty glass windows as narcissa malfoy whispered into draco's ear. yunhee gasped at something unexpected. jisung was there too with his mother. they greeted draco and his mother just as the view was blocked by fenrir greyback, a werewolf, as he turned around and pulled the blinds shut.

"no way."

⚯͛

𝐬𝐞𝐩 𝟏 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟔

"quibbler?"

"thanks, luna." yunhee said, taking the tabloid from the ravenclaw then closing the door so no one would be listening in to their private conversations.

"so what was draco doing with that weird looking cabinet. and who were all those people?" mark asked, leaning forwards in his seat. "don't you see? it was a ceremony. an initiation."

"mark, stop. i know what you're trying to say." chenle interrupted.

"it's happened. he's one of them."

"one of what?" yunhee asked.

"mark is under the impression that draco malfoy is now a death eater." renjun said, raising an eyebrow, mockingly. he found it funny that draco could ever be such a thing. the same draco that had annoyed yunhee and renjun had scared off several times.

"you're barking. what would you-know-who want with malfoy?" jeno said.

"well, then what's he doing in borgin & burkes? browsing for furniture?" mark asked, sarcastically.

"it's a creepy shop. he's a creepy bloke."

"alright, then what do suggest jisung is? he was there too." yunhee said, resting her chin on her palm. she hated to think the worst possible scenario: that he, too, was a death eater.

"look, their fathers are death eaters. it only makes sense." mark insisted and yunhee shook her head.

"i refuse to believe it. i need some air." she stood up and left the compartment to find aerin. she found her not too far down the train, sitting alone. "why are you by yourself?"

"we used to sit in here with jia and hyejin. i guess i've been missing them a lot lately. it's not the same with them gone." she replied as yunhee slid into the seat next to her.

"and to think hyejin is getting married to seonghyun... it's all so crazy."

"jia must be devastated." aerin said, picking at her nails. it was a thing she did when she was anxious.

"if only we could save them."

"i wish they were in the same year as us, then we could have. i miss them too much." she frowned and yunhee wrapped her arms around her.

"at least we still have each other."

"always."

⚯͛

"luna, you haven't happened to see mark around here have you?" yunhee asked the girl who was staring down at the floor in the slytherin's carriage with her glasses.