''make some new bombs! I need some new bombs other than nuclear ones, and we still have two, we couldn't get the others because of some 'peasants' (eyed at Jennie)

Gyeol-

''...fine, I'll make some. how much do you need?''

Zierra-

''14, Jennie, I know that you are good at those stuff...so...why don't you help your daddy? NOW CHOP CHOP! I HAVE OTHER WORK TO DO! I'm gonna give you exactly one hour.''

(Zierra left, Gyeol started making the bombs as Zierra told him, Jennie had to help him)

(1 hour later)

(Gyeol grabbed Jennie's hand gave her a remote)

Jennie-

''appa, what is this?''

Gyeol-

''keep it with you, it's the remote that can activate 7 bombs of these, I made 4 remotes, 2 are fake, I'm giving you the real one of the first 7 bombs, you can activate them whenever it's the right moment, you and NORTH WING must stop this bitch!''

Jennie-

''Appa...what about the other one?''

Gyeol-

''I'm sorry Jennie, I can't give it to you, I'll keep it with me, because it's way to dangerous to keep two bomb remotes with you, I'll give the fake one to Zierra, I'll tell her that this remote activate all 14 bombs.

Jennie-

''ok appa, thank you.''

(at that moment Zierra arrived with Diego and another few thugs arrived.)

Zierra-

''are you done with the bombs?''

Gyeol-

''yes ma'am,''

Zierra-

''Hand me the remote.''

(Gyeol Handed her the fake remote,)

(Zierra checked the remote, then she smirked)

Zierra-

''do you really think that I'm a fool? Gyeol?''

Gyeol-

''what do you mean?''

Zierra-

''Handing me a fake one?''

(Jennie looked shocked when Zierra said those words.)

Gyeol-

''it's-it's not a fake one...''

Zierra-

''oh really? let see by pressing this button,''

(Zierra pressed the button without a warning, but nothing happened because it was a fake one,)

Gyeol-

''oh no...''

Zierra-

''see? you can't fool this Zierra, and now...I don't want you anymore...''

(Zierra took her gun out and shot at Gyeol.)

Jennie-

''appa! appa no! please appa!!''

Gyeol-

''I'm sorry Jennie, I'm sorry for everything...''

Jennie-

''APPA!!!! APPA!! NO PLEASE!! WHAT DID YOU JUST DO BITCH!!! I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!''

Zierra-

''will see, Diego! get her! kill her whenever I order you!''

(Diego, who is a playboy grabbed Jennie and went away)

Jennie-

''APPA!! PLEASE!!!''

(After Diego took Jennie, Zierra checked Gyeol's body and found the real remote,)

Zierra-

''burn his body down, And activate the plan on getting the other passcodes.''

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------