🤪

꧁༺༻꧂
Hello friends!! I don't have a lot of time right now to work on the next chapter, but fret not! It's coming!

In the meantime, enjoy these SFW & NSFW Saiki K x Reader headcanons while you wait!

(these have nothing to do with the story)
༺༻

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

SFW

•Saiki took a while to warm up to you.
•He definitely went to his mom for relationship advice when he started questioning his feelings.
•He likes when you pay more attention to him than the others, mostly because he can get jealous of them easily.
•He told you about his powers because he hated the guilty feeling of keeping it from you and lying to cover it up.
•He likes talking about his powers with you because you're really chill about it and it makes those parts of him feel normal.
•After you found out about his powers and why he plays those crappy games, you had gone and found some good games from other countries for him to enjoy without risk of spoil; he insisted you guys play them together.
•He doesn't like PDA, but every once in a while when you're not feeling very positive, he will refuse to let go of your hand until you feel better.
•Domestic loving all around!
•He loves cooking, cleaning, and studying with you, it's just so peaceful!
•After learning about his telepathy, you guys would relax in his room and talk about all the school drama he overheard; he likes how excited you get when he confirms you were right about something.
•His parents adore you, obviously.
•He finds it amusing at how you brag about him to everyone you meet, even though people think it's annoying and obsessive, he thinks it's cute how much you're wrapped around his finger.
•He shares his coffee jelly with you. 🤭
•He interrogates you on your sleeping and eating habits to make sure you're taking care of yourself.
•He rolls his eyes at you when you do it back.
•Lots and lots of cuddling.
•He dislikes how motherly/fatherly you can be sometimes, but loves you for caring so much all the same.
•Coffee dates and window shopping.
•At first he was indifferent to the labels you used for your relationship, but he found himself bothered when you called him anything other than your boyfriend or lover.
•He gets jealous and positive sometimes, not in a toxic way, he just likes when you shower him with attention and gets grumpy when you give it to someone else.
•Laszy kisses in bed.
•Your first kiss was sloppy and rushed in the heat of a passionate confession, but very quickly corrected into something smoother.

・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*

NSFW

•It took him a long while to get comfortable with he idea of bringing your relationship to the next level.
•His first sexual encounter with you wasn't inherently sexual; it wasn't his first time being the little spoon when you napped together, but it was the first time where all you were wearing was sweatpants. He felt things. 😳
•From there, there was a lot more make-out sessions with heavy petting.
•You guys didn't just jump into sex, it took a while to work up to that.
•In that time he found that you looked good on your knees, and when he was on his knees. . . You looked great from all angles.
•His favorite was when you'd talk him through a handjob, telling him how good he looked, how hot it was, overall he enjoys you worshiping him even when you were the one with the power.
•His first time having sex was a mess, he had no idea what he was doing and you ended up showing him the ropes.
•Once he got into it the two of you couldn't keep it to yourselves for a while.
•The man is a natural.
•He loves letting you take control, loves feeling powerless to you; whether your power bottoming or full-on dominating, he worships it.
•When he does take charges it's normally because he's had a rough day, or some(one)thing made him jealous.
•As much as he loves when you're in control, he loves the faces and noises you make when you're under him.
•Hes not the kinkiest partner, he likes to keep things pretty vanilla, average.
•Although his powers sometimes make for some fairly freaky foreplay.
•He doesn't fuck; it's really just hot and heavy lovemaking.
•You guys don't really use a lot of toys, or anything like that, it's mostly just you two.
•Other than the occasional use of a blindfold.
•It started when one time he was going pretty hard and his glasses kept slipping, so you flipped positions and blindfolded him to keep from being turned to stone.
•That was one of the best orgasms of his life.
•He likes taking showers with you.
•Not because of shower sex, though there has been some of that.
•He just likes that upped level of intimacy that cuddling doesn't have when he's not in the mood to make love.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Hope you like! Have a great day, my friends!

I didn't proofread so forgive any errors. 😅