Chapter 3

TW: EATING DISORDER

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

[y/n] has never really been the type to gravitate attention, so it was a very big surprise to him when his class started looking at him more. Quieting down when he raised his hand or was called on. Especially during roll call, everyone would turn to him and watch as he lifted his hand and called out, "Here."

'His voice is so dreamy.'

'Oh wow ~'

'If I looked like that I'd get a girlfriend with no problem!'

'He looks so handsome today!'

"Kaneko-chan!" A giggle caused him to lift his head to a glowing girl in front of him. The happy aura of the room dropped. Half the room was jealous of Teruhashi for having the guts to make a move, the other half was upset that [y/n] didn't have to do anything for her attention.

'Chan?' [y/n] questioned.

"Teruhashi, hello." He gave a slight bow of his head in respect to the younger girl. 'She never talked to me before. . ?'

'He didn't say oh wow! He doesn't even seem nervous or excited at all!'

"I was shopping the other day, as I found this keychain!" She smiled holding up a chain with a felt pastel pink and green [favorite animal]. "I'm not sure why, but I instantly thought of you, so I bought it for you."

'That's where I saw Saiki! I know he was there- I'm not crazy! Wait! What am I doing thinking about Saiki in front of Kaneko?'

The reluctantly lovable psychic rolled his eyes to himself.

"Oh, it's kinda cute actually, thank you." He awkwardly took the random gift. "[Favorite animal]s are my favorite!"

'I don't want this. It's cute and all, and nice of her to go out of her way, but I hate feeling like I owe people. Especially people like her, I don't want this attention!'

"Hey, pal!" A cheerful voice boomed. The two turned to the approaching mega butt-chin haver. "I'm gonna get some ramen after school, wanna come?"

Nendou froze starting at Teruhashi for a moment before making a face that resembled handsome Squidward. Behind him peeked a shy Kaidou who waved at the two blinding angels.

"H-hey Kaneko-san! Teruhashi. . ." He waved a wrapped hand at the two. His face beat red at the smile he received from the [lanky/beefy/chubby] boy.