Chapter 6

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

"Oh, Ku!" Kurumi cried with dramatic tears in her eyes as she rushed into her home. "Why didn't you tell us you were sick? You disappeared like that I didn't know what to-"

She stopped, frozen at the sight in front of her. Kuniharu, her loving husband, bumping into her as she had stopped suddenly in the doorway to the dining room. From over her shoulder, he saw it. Their beloved Kusuo resting back in a wooden chair curled up and seemingly intimidated. A boy with [color] hair, the same one they had seen embracing him at the races earlier, leaning down into his space, hands gripping the arms of the seat blocking Saiki in place.

Now Kuniharu, whose mind is more perverse, saw his son's seemingly submissive posture under the other boy and went red with embarrassment. His mind went to the conclusion that he walked in on his son being seduced by the boy he had previously presumed to be his lover. Saiki blushed bright red at his father's assumption.

Kurumi on the other hand saw a boy she had never actually met looming over what she interpreted as a very nervous and intimidated Kusuo. The look of pure dread in Kusuo's eyes struck a nerve in her. Mama bear saw red.

"Who do you think you are?" She snapped, demon Kurumi coming to the surface.

"Now now, honey," Kuniharu's voice was unsteady at the memory of the last time he saw his wife with that look on her face. "Their just teenagers, you can't really-"

"Get away from Ku!" She yanked up a chair and stormed towards the unnamed teenager.

"Mom!" Saiki jumped pushing [y/n] behind him, lifting his hand defensively. He hadn't even noticed how he used his real voice in the midst of panic. [y/n] watched the chair lift awfully close to Saiki, so worrying for his safety, he pulled Saiki back a few steps by his shirt.

"Kurumi!" His father gasped trying to grab the chair out of her grasp. The tug of war over the wooden seat ended in Kurumi holding a singular leg, the end of it sharp from where it snapped off. "No need to freak like that! Sure, there are better places to do that kind of stuff than the dining room, but they're just kids!"

"What?" [y/n] cocked his head, not understanding the miscommunication. What the hell was happening? Was he gonna die at the hands of Mrs. Saiki?

"Mom, this is [y/n] [l/n]-Kaneko. He's a friend of mine." He tried to get through to her. She growled looking over to the thoroughly confused and frightened boy.

"Why was he all over you then?" She glared at the boy, who couldn't help but cower further away, his hand still gripping the back of Saiki's shirt.

"He was just trying to get me to eat the soup."

"What?" Both his parent's faces contort into expressions of utter confusion. Their eyes fell on the steaming bowl of soup on the table near where Saiki had previously been sitting.