Chapter 9

꧁༺༻꧂
(Unedited because I'm feeling lazy right now.)

WARNING: MILD SPICE

Because I am a man of my word. 😌

For warning, this chapter is basically Saiki having a sexual awaking and simping over his sexy boy toy. ;)

For anyone who doesn't know! Demisexuality is on the asexual spectrum; people who experience sexual or romantic attraction, but only after they have formed a close, emotional connection with someone.
༺༻

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

This was the first time Saiki had ever felt so vulnerable, completely and utterly powerless. His mind was blank, his body was a wreck. He had no control over his movements, trembling and shaking. Everything was just [y/n]. He heard his voice soothing his cries and whines. He felt his touch, fingers stroking places on his body that he never knew existed.

It didn't take him long to notice that every sound that left his lips was rewarded with a more firm twist and tug, more satisfying press of flesh on flesh, a warm wet kiss. So he just stopped trying to keep quiet, and the spew of pleasured sobs that came out of him was a shock to both of them. He sounded oh so needy. It was a sweet torture, but he needed so much more. Of what specifically, he didn't know, but God did it make him beg. His mouth moved on its own, whimpering at the overstimulation that made his eyes roll back. His spine arched at a deep knot in his gut, chanting his lover's name it grew heavier.

And just before that satisfaction could reach him, his eyes opened. His breath was heavy, his skin was hot, and he was alone. He sat up in the dark of his room, completely taken back by the sticky mess between his legs. This is what he's been reduced to? The stereotypical hormonal happenings of a teenaged boy? How could his subconscious belittle him like this?

More importantly; how was he supposed to face [y/n] tomorrow? Embarrassing.

・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*

Here we find a beautiful girl, this one with much on her mind.

'Why can't I get them out of my head?'

Teruhashi Kokomi, sixteen years old.

'Is it true love. . ? No! I can't love two boys! It's just that they both are so frustratingly no wow around me instead of oh wow! I swear I'll make Kunio Saiki and [mispronounced name] Kaneko fall for me no matter what!'