"What? It could be!" Camila exclaimed. Lauren then poked her sides as revenge.

"Babe no!" Camila giggled swatting Lauren's hand away, as if it was on cue. The elevator dinged and Lauren took Camila's hand in hers as Camila looked at Lauren confused.

"May I?" Lauren smiled making gestures for Camila to look outside the elevator.

"Lauren.." Camila trailed off as they walked of the lift.

"Happy Anniversary." Lauren smiled. The place was well decorated. Lights were hanging, there were two chairs and a table with dishes covered on top of them.

"I love you" Camila said as she lunged at Lauren capturing Lauren in a hug.

"How? You had a busy schedule!" Camila exclaimed.

"I'm never too busy for you Camz." Lauren whispered in Camila's ear. The couple ate together as they talked about their day, the tour and other stuffs. Soon enough, they were sitting on a picnic cloth as they watch the stars.

"I didn't expect this place to be this beautiful at night. The city lights, the stars. Thank you Lo." Camila smiled.

"The moon shines so bright tonight." Lauren smiled as she kissed Camila's shoulder. Camila was sitting in front of Lauren, her back placed on Lauren's front.

"You know, if the moon could talk we'd be exposed." Camila joked as she turned to face Lauren.

"The moon would be telling the greatest love story that's ever been told." Lauren smiled looking straight into Camila's eyes. Camila took the moment to place a kiss on Lauren's lips. Lauren's phone then rang, making the two pull away.

"Lauren, studio now." Ally's sad voice spoke on the other end of the line as Lauren pressed speaker. Ally hated to interrupt Camila and Lauren's time together but she had to.

"Already?" Camila sadly spoke. She then heard noises disappearing. Ally may have moved from one place to another.

"I'm sorry KC. I tried to delay it. Happy Anniversary." Ally apologized sadly, calling Camila by her initials incase someone else listens to them.

"Hey Chanch. Happy Anniversary." Dinah said on the other line. Dinah missed Camila so much but had to surpress her happiness in order to not gain attention.

"Happy Anniversary Mils." Normani said as well, smiling at the fact that Lauren was now with Camila.

"Thank you. I miss you guys." Camila spoke. The girls replied individually before passing the phone back to Ally.

"I'll be there in a few minutes. I need to take her back to the hotel." Lauren spoke up before ending the call.

"We ran out of time again tonight." Camila said looking down.

"I know, It happens like this everytime." Lauren said sadly.

"I'm sorry Camzi." she added.

"Hey, I would've celebrated it alone and far from you if you didn't pull this." Camila assured her girlfriend.

"I wanted to, I wasn't able to spend Valentine's day with you." Lauren smiled sadly.

"Lo.." Camila trailed off as Lauren stood up and offered Camila her hand.

"Come on, You need rest." Lauren beamed.
~