Chapter 2

Otis Point of View

Am I still dreaming? Ruby Matthews said she loves me. We'll practically, I said to her before that I am not in love with her the moment we had our morning pill situation. But this time it's different. I know that I feel the same way. She practically opened up to me her whole self. Well whole self, not just her body, but all of her like her home and her family. I guess I saw that she was disobeying every rules in her rulebook for me. I find it cute, well still it's a first time that someone has done that for me.

Our conversation earlier in the phone was the first time we said it together. But definitely it is not the last. I closed my eyes, and the dreams take me.

I am with Ruby. We were happy, as always. We were in her car, driving in the road. Then we took the road going to our usual place. To the side of the road in the woods. She parked the car and we sat there for a moment. The sun is finally setting and though there is still some sunlight left, but surely after a few moments it would be pretty dark out here. She turned on the radio and we listened to the corny love song. She looked at me, hungry. I looked at her, with a grin. And within a flash our lips finds one another, like a hungry beast. We kissed hard but this time with passion. I can definitely feel her emotions.

She took her clothes off, leaving her only her underwear. I struggled to unbutton my pants while she helped me remove my jacket and shirt. This was intense. We were intense. I know we fucked one another before, but this time it was like we were channeling our feelings for one another. I was humping Ruby like there was no tomorrow. I loved it, it is like our genitalia's made for one another. Like a perfect fit. Until I heard some alarm.

And my eyes opened to the sound of my alarm. I am sweating heavily. I am still in my bed, but now I have an erection, I stand up and go to the shower immediately. Ruby will be here in 10 minutes. I need to get ready before she annoyingly sound the horn of her car. A signal that she is outside waiting for me. For me. I remember our conversation last night. How she said I love you to me. Maybe I shall get her something this morning. I better rush.

So, I showered, get dressed and grab a sandwich my mom made. I look to my watch and there is still around 5 minutes to spare. I rush outside and find the most beautiful flower I can ever find. I plucked it from its roots and examined it carefully. I look on my reflection on our house windows. I saw me, smiling like a lunatic but looking past through my eyes is a hint that I am happy. I was once happy like this before, it was because of Maeve. But now, it is because of Ruby.

I rush back inside our house then I hear the horn of Ruby's Car. I grab my things, give my mother a kiss in the cheek, and immediately head out to meet Ruby.