Chapter 3: Slumber Party!

Once Mavis had left the room, we quietly walked to our rooms and unpacked, while quickly exploring the beautiful Hotel. We were rushing because as we entered our rooms, Lucy texted:

To Guild, From Lucy: Slumber party at my room at 11:10pm!

I texted back:

To Guild, From Wendy: Sure! It's going to be a blast!

I saw my phone and saw Natsu text back:

To Guild, From Natsu: Sure Lucy! Since you throw great parties!

Carla and I finally finished unpacking and exploring and rushed to Room 6, we saw everyone waiting on the door. Knock! Knock! Knock! We knocked the door quickly. Lucy opened her door and cheered,

"Hello everyone! Come in!" As we entered her room, we sat on the couch and did some of the most famous challenges, the first one we did is 'The Photography Challenge."

Juvia was the host (like 'What if Fairy Tail had Facebook?' by TheIceMagician ) "You have 1 hour like last time, then you have to post it on Instagram!"

"Hopefully, I wish to be at least 3rd place." Wendy sighed. "I DON'T WANNA BE LAST AGAIN WHEN WE DID IT IN INSTAGRAM!" Lucy complained. "Heh! I was first place haha!" Natsu exclaimed. "3,2,1, go!" Juvia shouted.

*After 10 minutes, Lucy posted a photo*

"Ha! This photo is going to be seated in 1st place!" Lucy boasted.

*After 25 minutes, Levy and Gajeel posted a photo*

"If I don't win I will punch the wall as hard as I can!" Gajeel grumbled.

*After 30 minutes, Natsu and Gray posted a photo*

"Ha! I'm going to win like last time!" Natsu said with a evil grin. "You wish stupid fire brain!" Gray laughed.

*After 55 minutes everyone else posted a photo*

"5 minutes left! Are you sure that you guys don't wanna check just in case?" Juvia said finally posting her picture.

"Actually I'm going to double check." Levy said.

"5,4,3,2,1 STOP!!! Now I will see your scores. Seated in 8th place is..... Natsu! Natsu didn't even post a photo!" Juvia said. "Are you sure?" Natsu said confused.

*Gray Fullbuster has deleted the photo*

"Gray-sama! No cheating! Anyway, seated in 7th place is Levy! She has 5,482 likes and 2839 comments, she also gained 2,392 followers well done!"

"Yay!" Levy cheered.

"Seated in 6th place is Gray-sama with a total of 7,282 likes and 4,393 comments and also gained 6,822 followers, but you have been disqualified because of deleting Natsu's photo." Juvia said disappointedly.

Gray rages."Ugh!" Gray was very disappointed.

"In 5th place with an amazing amount of 10,382 likes and 8,382 comments is..... Erza! She also gained 9,292 followers well done!" Juvia exclaimed.

"I didn't beat Lucy this time, ugh who cares!" Erza said happily.

"In 4th place with 12,292 likes and 10,292 comments is Gajeel! He also gained 10,282 followers well done!" Juvia said clapping.

"Ugh! I'm punching the wall soon!" Gajeel said grunting heavily.

In 3rd place is.... Both Carla and Happy! With the same amount of likes of 18,929 and 14,929 comments and also gained 17,828 followers!

"Ugh annoying cat!" Carla said with disgust. Happy deeply frowned.

"In 2nd place is..... Wendy! With 24,828 likes and 20,000 comments well deserved." Said Juvia.

"Thank you Juvia!" Said Wendy. "Well, I was kawaii!"

"And now with an enourmous amount of 30,000 likes and 29,999 comments is.... Lucy! She has also gained 28,828 followers well done for winning Lucy!"

"Yay I finally won!" Lucy cheered happyly as I've ever seen her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Hey people! This is Mavis and This chapter took me forever to write!
So please:

-Comment

-Share

~Yanna, Mavis, Wendy!!