Chapter 17 ◌ Non sa di che cazzo parla

ETHAN

ETHAN

Italy, 2021

It's still 3 days until our special concert, we're busily preparing everything with Luca, the owner of Quirinetta. He agreed immediately when we asked him the question if we could do our performance in his venue since we've been there from when we were still teens and he even has remembered us from karaoke nights and he had seen us play sometimes on Via del Corso, and then we played the last gig of our first tour in Quirinetta as well. Luca even said he was onorato that we thought of his place and it's easy to work together with him because he and his team are so enthusiastic. They're trying to create a festive but edgy vibe, but that doesn't matter as much as having a stage, lights, and enough place for our fans. 

The only problem where I've been annoyed by the last couple of days is that our fans don't seem to be able to figure out where we will be performing. It's quite concerning if you ask me. There are even rumors that it will be at an observatory because we posted things with the moon and the stars. That would be cool though, but they don't know where the fuck they're talking about. 

We have spread the flyers so I hope those people at least know we will be coming to Rome. And I hope our oldest fans know which 14 places we're talking about because we're trying to connect with those most loyal fans who have been there from the beginning. That's why we want to do this in Rome, close to Via del Corso because there's where it all started. Rome is our home, well, not mine literally, but the band's home. 

So maybe we should post more clues to hint that we're coming home because the people aren't understanding them.

But Damiano seems to enjoy this trickery, I don't get why he still posts these useless posts with his cats or forces Vic to give him Chili for an Instagram story. It looks like he has a second agenda next to approaching our fans to lead them to us. He really doesn't care about the game as in the beginning, he just does what he wants and lets us do all the work and thinking. He was the one that came up with this idea so it's annoying and even more that he didn't even want to tell me what's exactly going on in his head. Instead, he just acts silly with Bidet and Legolas. Thomas and I have been trying to convince him in posting something helpful, which resulted in this:

 Thomas and I have been trying to convince him in posting something helpful, which resulted in this: