"Andrea let's go eat

"Andrea let's go eat." I told her and she looked up and asked. "Do I have to?" With the puppy eyes.
"Yes it's the only way I will believe that you actually fine."I told her. "Okay." She said and stood up and made it to the dining room.

While eating every time I looked up I would see Andrea with a disturbing look on her face. "Andrea what's bothering you?" I asked her she looked up and gave me a smirk. "Well you know my friend who recently moved here right?" She asked.
"Yes, what about her?" I asked her.
"Well I told her I was sick blah blah blah." She stated.
"Okay and?" I asked.
"Well she asked if she could come over and check on me and I told her tocomeonFridaysothatwemayhaveasleepover." What the hell is wrong with her.
"Andrea and you told her to? I only heard till there, because from there my ears weren't quick enough to catch what you were saying." I told her

"Okay I told her that she may come on Friday for a sleepover till Sunday."she told me,wait did she say sleepover, but she knows how much I hate strangers in my house especially when I'm not around.
And she knows exactly that I'm going on a business trip on Thursday and only coming back on Sunday. I take a really deep breath and sigh.

"Okay." I told her.
"Okay?" She asked uncertain.
"Okay." I told her once again and she started getting annoyed hehe.
"Lorenzo stop it and tell me what you mean." She says looking frustrated oh how I love getting on her nerves.
"Andrea I'm sure you know what OKAY means." I told her.
The moment those words left my mouth I heard and annoying sound of a chair being push and I was attacked by a bear hug. One thing about Andrea is that she might be tiny but she hugs like a full grown bear.

When we finish dinner we went to watch money heist Andreas Favorite series and recently season 5 came out. I have been sitting on the sofa with Andreas legs on me laps.

It was now around 10 and Andrea had already fallen asleep which is unlike her except for when she's sick. I gently put her legs on the sofa and gently picked her up and took her to her room I didn't completely close her room in case she were to call for me during the night.

I went to my room and also left my room open then I told Enzo my virtual assistant to switch off all the lights and the tv. I then removed my T-shirt and left my sweatpants on.

The next morning I woke up to a shadow on my face I quickly reached for my gun under my pillow I knew it was Andrea, because of her scent I then pointed my gun at her and opened my eyes. Only to see her grinning she wasn't a bit phased by my gun. I swear on days like this Andrea scares me she is forever way too chilled.

"Lorenzo hurry up and shower you stink and I will be waiting for you downstairs I made breakfast." She told me.
" Wait so you have the audacity to come in my room in the morning and wake me up only to tell me that I stink?" I asked her looking amused.
"Yes, yes I do. Now hurry up." She looks at me pleading.
"Okay." I told her while getting out of bed and heading to the bathroom.

Once I was showering I changed in to a black suit. Then went downstairs to the kitchen. Where I was hit by the smell of blueberry pancakes my favourite.
"These smell good Andrea no wander you became a chef."I complimented her.
"Thanks Renzo."
We sat and had breakfast while chatting she told me that she will be returning today even though I didn't want her to I didn't have a say.

After breakfast Andrea went to change, because I offered to drop her at work.

I got to my office and so Sofia just arriving in the reception. "Sofia." I called for her and all heads turned to me and some to her. She started walking to me and damn her outfit.

 She started walking to me and damn her outfit

Her outfits are killing me.
"Yes mr Ferrari?" She asked.
"My office please." With that said I walked past her going into my VIP elevator. Which is only used by me and those close to me.

A few minutes in my office I heard a knock.

Sofia's POV:

Wait so he left me home yesterday all nice and everything and today his being an as "My office please" how rude. I know his being professional, but that was too much. Anyway lemme go to his office.

I knocked on his office door and opened it after I heard him say come in. He looked up and smiled then said.
"Sorry for being a bit harsh, but I was in front of my employees and couldn't be mister nice." He told me I just looked at him and smiled "It's okay I understand, so you wanted to see me." I asked him.
"Oh yea so I'm leaving tomorrow evening so you don't have to come on Friday, you may take a break." He told me I smiled from left to right. "Danko means thank you!" He looked at me weirdly.
"Huh?" He asked confused I should have known he wouldn't understand sometimes being in a country you not from is hard I can't say most phrases that I used to back home.

"Um like dankie is thank you in Afrikaans so black South Africans changed it to "danko means thank you" so they basically repeating thank you twice." I told him with a smile.
He looked at me then said "Oh you should teach me South African phases though." He chuckled. "Sure thing at least I will have someone who will understand our phrases." I said over the moon.

"Oh and Sofia I will drop you home after work you okay." He said to me in a demanding voice.
I looked at him and nod there was no use arguing with him.

The day went by pretty fast currently I was on my way home with Lorenzo. "Hey Bossman do you know where I can get good cars like sporty ones?" I asked him he just looks at me and chuckles. "Hey I'm serious we'll maybe not sporty, but jeep cars." I told him.
"Yea here take my phone and dial your number I will send you the address." I did as I was told but halfway I stopped and asked "Wait is this a way of asking for me number?" I ask him grinning.

He looked at me and smirked "Maybe." he replied. When we arrived he got out and opened the door for me. What a gentleman, men like him are really hard to find nowadays.

"Lemme guess you can't come inside for a drink." I asked him.
"Yea next week I will don't worry." He says with a wink.
I just giggled and said goodbye to him.

***************************************

Hi guys I hope you enjoying my story🥺❤️

And please don't forget to vote🥺❤️

Word count: 1542