"Were you with someone else?" She questioned, wrapping her arms around herself, suddenly feeling very self-conscious.

"If I was, it would be your fault, seeing as you're always pestering about this nonsense!" He yelled at her before storming off, leaving a sad looking Anastasia behind.

"And fiancé of the year goes to..." Kol said, mockingly clapping at his brother. "Truly, Nik. I mean 10 out of 10 goes to the loving fiancé. No wonder she moved on."

"Shut up, Kol!" Klaus snapped at him.

"Ooooh. That temper brother. You better watch yourself." Kol continued.

"Hey, Nik." Anastasia greeted Klaus as she sat down next to him in the Mystic Grill. "I was wondering if-"

"Not now!!" Klaus yelled at her before leaving the Grill.

Anastasia turned towards the bartender. "Can I have a gin and tonic? Hold the tonic? And extra gin?" She asked. The bartender gave her a sympathetic smile. He then slid her a glass of straight gin. "Thanks, man." She then said, laughing in self pity.

"Oh would you look at that?" Kol questioned, rhetorically. "Another stand up example of Nik being the best boyfriend in the world. Like sign me up for this kind of love." He mocked.

"Kol, please!" Elijah spoke up.

Kol bowed, dramatically. "With all due respect, my dearest noble brother."

They were once again back in the Mikaelson Mansion and Anastasia was in the art room with Klaus. Both of them were talking about something when Anastasia. The brunette then went to get something, but accidentally bumped into a painting, causing it to clatter to the floor.

Her head then snapped to the side faster than she could recognize. A loud slap resonated around the room. Klaus then shook his head and left the room. Anastasia's eyes flared black and red as her gaze drifted to the floor.

"Well, hello, Mikael!" Kol greeted his brother, mockingly. "I thought you were dead, so nice to see you again!" He continued.

"Kol!" Elijah yelled at his brother.

"Ah yes, defending the abusive bastard."

"Bekah! Hi!" The brunette squealed, overjoyed with excitement.

However, the blonde didn't seem to be as happy to see the brunette as Anastasia was to see Rebekah. Then she noticed Rebekah's glossy eyes and slight frown.

"What's wrong? Are you okay? Did something happen?" The questions spewed out from the tiny brunette as she stared up at her friend with concern.

"Nothing's the matter, Stasi. Let's go get ice cream." Rebekah said, deflecting. She didn't want her best friend to witness what was going on inside the mansion.

"Sure!" Anastasia chirped, before remembering why she came here. "Just let me tell Nik what I came here to tell him and then we can go."

"Stasi, no. Please don't go in the house." Rebekah begged as she tried blocking the brunette from entering. Eventually she just shoved passed Rebekah, since she was more than excited to tell Nik that she was pregnant with his kids. It was something the couple had always dreamt of and it was finally happening.