fifty-eight.

the lying best friend, the bastard, and the slut

~~~~~

"Have you got your feel yet?" Kol asked them. "You know, the fill of prying into her memories? Her own personal feelings and emotions? Her own personal moments?"

He once again didn't get a response, before Klaus opened another door.

~~~~~

"You can't possibly think that, Stasia?" Rebekah's voice sounded through the memory.

Anastasia scoffed from where she was sitting on the couch in the Mikaelson Mansion. "Sure. Then where is he?" She questioned in annoyance. Rebekah was silent. "That's what I thought." Anastasia mused.

The Mikaelsons then watched as Anastasia pulled a small plastic pill organizer out of her jacket. She then opened it and began looking through it.

"What are you doing?" Rebekah asked her friend.

"Having fun." The brunette replied, pulling out a few small pink pills as well as a few small white colored ones.

"That's not good for you." The blonde interjected.

Anastasia shrugged before she grabbed her glass of bourbon. She then tossed all five of the little pills in her mouth before downing it, washing down the pills. "Come on, Bekah. Live a little."

Before Rebekah could reply, the door of the mansion opened to reveal Klaus Mikaelson.

"Nik! There you are!" Rebekah greeted her brother. "Anastasia was wondering where you are." She told him, making Klaus roll her eyes.

"Which isn't any of her business." Klaus told his sister.

"I'm right here, you know?" Anastasia spoke up.

"And I care why?" Klaus snapped at her.

Anastasia flinched back at his words before making her way towards him. When she got closer to him, she saw that a light pink shade of lipstick marked his lips.