Chapter Thirty-Two: Bakugan Duel

Start from the beginning

Braedey and Harry glared at one another, then they made their way into the portal, the Student Council, Pervert Group, and Braedey's group following on after. As they enter the dimensional pocket, the two were in the centre of the green field, while the others were in the grandstands.

"This is gonna be good." Leo announced.

"Which kind of Bakugan is Harry gonna get?" Tio now asked.

"You'll see." Was all Leo answered back.

"This'll be a walk-in-the-park for Braedey." Tessa said to the others.

"That, and on top of the training, Braedey will crush Harry and leave him crying for his mother." Dante agreed with Tessa.

Leo then gets out what was a small iPad, which shows off a Bakugan's power levels and what cards are in the game. "This'll get us an eye-in on what they're up to down there on the field."

Emily rolled her eyes at the teens as they talked among one another. She then eyed the two down on the field, all the while wondering what this whole game is about. Tomo sat silently and seemed to just sit by and wait. Ameri, meanwhile, she was curious about Bakugan, and as to how this strategy game operated.

'It's clear to me Braedey knows more about this than Harry.' Ameri thought to herself. 'Though I believe Leo is the one who knows more than anyone here right now. I will just have to watch and learn.'

"Okay. Here's your gauntlet." Braedey announced, just as two gauntlets, one blue and the other purple, appear right before them. "You get the purple one."

"Really? Purple?" Harry questioned

"Really? Purple?" Harry questioned. "Why not something cool?"

"Because you don't deserve it." Braedey stated back.

Braedey grabbed the purple one, and threw it to Harry, who caught it, just as it now latched to his wrist. "Your cards will be at your waist in a pocket, as well as the Bakugan." Braedey added.

Harry looked to see said pocket and container with the Bakugan inside. He pulls out what kind of Bakugan he's got, but he just saw them as coloured balls. He looked to see Braedey got his colour balls at the ready, so Leo puts them away and gets a Gate Card ready.

"Are you ready?" Braedey held up his Gate Card.

"Always." Leo answered as he held his card.

Braedey: "Bakugan... Field Open!"
Harry: "Field Open!"

The Attribute Hexagon revealed itself on the ground like a transparent Ghost, then it vanished, indicating the game and battle was now underway. At the same time, the game was being broadcast to those around the school.

"Gauntlet activated." Both gauntlets spoke out in their female A.I voice.

"Get him, Harry!" Haruo called out.
"Show him what for!" Bob added.
"Give it to him!" Terrence added.