Zhong Ziqi said softly, "Slow down, the buttons are all wrong."

When the two of them were sitting at the dinner table eating the incense, the door was knocked, and the sound was not loud, as if they were knocking tentatively.

Zhong Ziqi ran over and opened the door. It was Zhao Sheng: "Brother Sheng, you are here, huh? How come Xiaoning is also here?" Zhao Ning behind Zhao Sheng quietly outcropped and smiled at Zhong Ziqi, "I and I Eminem said to help you, I agree with Eminem."

Zhong Ziqi smiled and let the two in: "Then the relationship is good, I can relax. By the way, have you two eaten? Eat some here."

Zhao Ning shook his head and sniffed and said, "It smells so good, I smelled it when I was in front of the door."

"It's not as good as it's a coincidence. I just cooked the hot noodle soup. Just try it." The three of them entered the room. Zhao Zhengan was still eating. Zhong Ziqi went to the kitchen and took two pairs of bowls and chopsticks to serve the noodles. Pass it to two people.

This is the first time for the two of them to eat. They suddenly felt that it was different from the bone noodle soup they used to eat in town. It was very fresh, especially with a hint of sour fragrance. Zhao Ning took out a bamboo shoot from a bowl and ate it in his mouth. His eyes lit up, but he didn't expect the sour taste to come from it. He asked in amazement: "Why are these bamboo shoots sour? Have they been soaked in vinegar?" You should know that although they often eat bamboo shoots, except for stir-frying. There is no other way to eat it.

Zhong Ziqi smiled mysteriously: "I made this deliberately. It's not soaked in vinegar. How is it delicious? Do you think I will make money by selling it?"

"I think Brother Qi's cooking is much better than the town's." Zhao Sheng said while eating.

"Yeah, you will definitely make money. I believe in your craft." Zhao Ning said slurredly. He was completely conquered and deeply felt that the decision to help today was too correct.

After the hot noodles were eaten, everyone was sweating. Zhao Sheng tied the big pottery pot for soup to the cart and fixed it. He also packed the cucumbers, persimmons, and some bottles and jars of seasoning, and there was a big one. Bundled the wood, the four of them walked toward the town mightily.

The trolley was heavy. Zhao Sheng and Zhao Zhengan took turns to push the trolley. The one-hour road was a lot longer. Fortunately, they went out early in the morning. When they arrived at the pier, the sky was only slightly bright, but there were already diligent people. The stall started.

The four Zhong Ziqi walked around a corner to Uncle Huang's house.

"Boom boom" Zhong Ziqi knocked on the door.

After a while, I heard Huang Ama's voice: "It's Brother Qi, right?"

"Ah Huang is me."

Huang Ama draped her clothes and opened the door: "Yes, it's early, let me tell you, if it's late, it's easy to be missed."

"Well, did I know Huang Ah." Zhong Ziqi replied.

"Are these few people?" Huang Amei asked the extra two.

"These are my two best friends, come and help. He called Zhao Sheng and this is his younger brother Zhao Ning." After finishing talking, Zhong Ziqi introduced them to the two again: "Is this Huang Ah."

Zhao Sheng and Zhao Ning yelled Huang Aye politely.

Everyone likes good children, not to mention Huang. Seeing a few half-year-old children, they can't close their mouths and laugh, but I feel a little sad and don't know how his son is doing.