Chapter 66-70

Chapter 66 - Buyer

On this day, people living in Qingshui Town found that there were always strangers driving horse-drawn carriages parked in an inconspicuous alley, and then someone entered the alley, and soon put a few baskets on the cart, and then set it up. The carriage went away again.

“What are they doing?” Someone asked suspiciously, wanting to know what was in the basket.

Someone in the know looked at him when he heard his words: “Don’t you come to Qingshui Town often?”

The man nodded and looked at him asking for advice.

“It’s quite delicious, haven’t you heard of it?”

“I’ve heard that it’s spread in our village. The fritter twists in the delicious food are delicious, and the boss is amazing!”

“The boss is pretty good. This is another big yard that sells deep-fried dough sticks. Those who drive the horse-drawn carts are all sent from restaurants in nearby towns and come here to buy them.”

As soon as the person shrank his neck, he couldn’t afford it. It’s better to take a detour and don’t run into anyone.

Zhong Ziqi and Zhao Zhengan stayed here all day in the workshop. Zhao Xuemei and the three of them did not have any problems with their hands and feet. The restaurants that bought twists and fried dough sticks have not been broken since the morning, and they bought a large number of them.

This is all the whole money. Zhong Ziqi fainted happily as she counted the money. However, these two items are still too few, Zhong Ziqi thought about adding a few more items in the future.

At the end of the day, Zhong Ziqi counted her silver, and her income was several times that of being quite delicious! At this rate, he soon paid back.

Zhong Ziqi happily made a table of good dishes for Zhao Zhengan. Zhao Zhengan was so beautiful, he sat on a chair and rubbed his stomach.

Zhong Ziqi said quite contemptuously: “Not promising.”

Zhao Zhengan smiled, and it didn’t hurt to be scolded.

“Daughter-in-law, tomorrow I will go to the trafficker to buy someone, and train me to be a steward, how about?”

“How can I buy people?” Zhong Ziqi asked puzzledly.

“I don’t want you to rest, don’t be too tired!”

Zhong Ziqi shook his head: “Why don’t you decide this matter later!” Although he really wants to live in Maodong, it would be a waste of money to buy someone, and he doesn’t worry about giving it to others in this era. The people who face to face and behind the set are powerful.

“I’ll go and see. If there is a suitable candidate, I will decide on one, if not, I will do it first.” Zhao Zhengan thought for a while and said.

“Ok.”

“Daughter-in-law, it’s late, let’s go to bed and rest.” Zhao Zhengan licked his face and approached Zhong Ziqi.

Zhong Ziqi looked at him in the dark. Everyone knows Sima Zhao’s heart. Although it is dark, Zhong Ziqi predicts that this guy will go to bed and rest before six o’clock. What if he is a second fool?

“Aren’t you eating and holding? It’s not good to go to bed too early!” Zhong Ziqi said earnestly.

“It’s okay, since it’s not good to go to bed early, let’s do exercises.” Zhao Zhengan said thick-skinned, and after that, he hugged Zhong Ziqi and entered the house.