Chapter 6-10

Chapter 6 - Invite
On the way back, with heavy things on his back, Zhong Ziqi walked hard. After all, he was a little brother in his original body, he hadn’t done any heavy work, and his strength was really small and pitiful. Zhao Zhengan was very relaxed. He refused to take off his back basket several times. He knew that Zhao Zhengan’s back basket was not light enough. Most of the sunken objects were there.

At this moment, a carriage came from behind. There were several aunts in their forties and fifty years in the carriage. The coachman was an honest man in his fifties. Most people in the village called him Uncle Zhao. I bought a horse-drawn carriage with my spare money. Usually, when we go to the town, we would like to ride in his carriage and give me a couple of dollars for the carriage.

The carriage stopped next to Zhong Ziqi, and Zhao Ershu muttered, “Brother Qi, come up, go back in the car.”

“That’s right, Qi Ge’er carries such a weird thing on his back, come up soon!” The enthusiastic Ah Ma said in the same way.

Zhong Ziqi really couldn’t walk anymore. Feeling that he couldn’t make it with the two pennies, she pulled Zhao Zhengan into the car and said, “Thank you, Uncle Zhao.”

“What did Brother Qi buy? So many things?” someone asked.

Zhong Ziqi smiled and said, “Isn’t this the division? There is nothing to eat at home, so I hurried to buy some back.”

“Oh, it costs a lot of money to buy so many things, right? When Wang Cuihua was separated, he did not give you less, right?” Someone who had a bad relationship with Wang Cuihua caught the opportunity and asked deliberately. In fact, everyone was in the heart. According to Wang Cuihua’s temperament, how much can he give?

“It’s not much, it’s always money.”

“It’s always consistent? This Wang Cuihua is too much, even if it’s not a fool or his son, he can’t do this? How can you live with a fool, really…” the man said with a face of righteous indignation, and There were also some people who followed and followed the twitter.

If it wasn’t for the gloat in his eyes that was too obvious, Zhong Ziqi might still believe it. He smiled on his face and got bored in his heart. Is it interesting for these people to be a fool? They are happy when they see other people having a bad time, right?

Looking at Zhao Zhengan, who was quietly lowering her head, Zhong Ziqi felt uncomfortable. Reaching out to hold his clenched hand, Zhao Zhengan immediately raised his head and smirked at him.

At the end of the village, Zhong Ziqi pulled Zhao Zhengan out of the car, and unsurprisingly accepted all the pitying eyes. Originally, Zhao Ershu didn’t plan to collect money from him, because when Zhong Zhenhang reborn, there was some friendship between them, and it’s strange to look at Zhong Ziqi. pitiful. However, none of these Zhong Ziqi knew, and forced Zhao Ershu two pennies. He didn’t want to owe favors if they were not familiar with each other.

It was too early when I returned home. In order to save a few dollars, Zhong Ziqi didn’t eat in the town. He walked into the hall, put down the basket, took out the contents and directed Zhao Zhengan to put it away.

Because it was late, Zhong Ziqi was hungry and tired and planned to take a simple bite, and invited Zhao Ning and the others to dinner at night. Putting the back basket in the corner, Zhong Ziqi straightened up and asked Zhao Zhengan, who looked energetic: “Are you hungry?”

“Hungry.” Zhao Zhengan touched his stomach and nodded affirmatively, his narrow eyes blinked.

Zhong Ziqi couldn’t help but refreshed his views on Zhao Zhengan. It was not noisy even when he was hungry, very good!