Nine.

I just stayed at home and moped around for the past few days. I've missed a bit of filming, but I'm taking a break, since we only have 3 more scenes until we're done with Insurgent.

Theo has tried calling, but I've been ignoring it. I've been shutting everyone out recently. I just can't get the look on Ruth's face when Theo told me that he had invited her over. Why? Does he still like her? I knew it was to good to be true. 

As my head was swarming with thoughts, the doorbell rung. 

"I'M COMING!" I yelled as I made my way to the door.

Without checking who it was, I opened the door to Theo's run down face.

Immediately, all the bad thoughts went away as they usually do when I see him.iatly

"Hi." He said, with a smile. He knew I couldn't stay mad at him.

"Hey," I said, wondering what was going to happen next. I have to apologize. I mean, he did nothing wrong. She just wanted to see if he was ok. That's all.

"Listen, I'm sorry I overreacted. I just thought you had, kind off picked her over me," I said. That sounded terrible. 

Theo leaned in and whispered slowly in my hear. 

"I would never do that. She just wanted to see what had happened. I sent her out after you left," He whispered. 

"I love you, Shai. No one else." He said and leaned in to kiss me.

There's always going to be that adrenaline when you kiss someone you love, and you can feel the blood pumping through your veins, feeling the world spin like a vision of Ecstasy.

Theo held my hand as we walked to the living room.

"We missed you at filming," He said with a sad smile.

"All of Kate's scenes are done, we just need you for the ending." He said, in a matter-of-fact kind of way.

"Yeah, I'll come down tomorrow. It is our last day of filming.

"So how are you feeling?" I said, jumping at the fact I forgot about everything that happened before.

Theo grinned knowingly and nodded. "I'm fine. Dizziness here and there but it doesn't affect filming," He said happily.

"Good. You scared me so much, you know that?" I said, punching him playfully. "It sucks."

"I had apologized to Miles for not making it to the party over the phone, but he was worried about you more, to see if you had gotten hurt, how you were doing," Theo said, frowning.

"Don't worry about it, I'll just talk to everyone tomorrow." I said, trying to change the subject.

As the night went on, I settled in his arms and his hand made their way to my waist. 

I wanted these small moments to last forever, but somehow, in the blink of an eye, I was filming the last scene for Insurgent.

---------------------

Hey guys xx

Saw insurgent yesterday! Pretty good, but I wish it was more like the book.

Anyways, sorry I haven't updated in a week, been busy and sick. :(

ILYASM x