Three.

You know that feeling, when everything seems like slow motion and you can feel the adrenaline rushing through your body as a response to what's going on? Yeah, that's what kissing Theo feels like. I've been waiting so long for that moment, but it was over so fast, yet so slow. 

"Theo, I-I don't," 

"Shai, I.. I liked it."

I gulped hard at the thought of Theo being with me. After tonight, Ruth would kill him.. literally. She would ruin me as well. I can't be with Theo. Ruth is, well.. Ruthless.

"Theo, Ruth would absolutely ruin you if she found out." I started, sighing.

Deep breath Shailene. 

I took a sharp, short breath and looked at Theo in his eyes hazel brown eyes.

"I have had feelings for you for the longest time, and I am excited that it's a possibility that we could actually be together. But Ruth, she will ruin you and me. I just don't know how to get over that. I care to much to just let your carreer be over." I could feel the hot, built-up tears fall against my cheeks.

Believe it or not, Ruth can pretty much make up any story, and the fans will gobble it up with no exeption. 

I looked over at Theo. He hasn't said a word yet. He was sort of just looking down, trying to think of an answer.

"You had feelings for me before?" He said, in the quietest voice imaginable.

I nodded my head just enough so he knew what I was saying. 

"Why didn't you tell me before?"

I sighed heavily. We should have had this conversation ages ago, but I guess I just had to say everything now.

"Because I knew you would have never thought of me as more than a friend Theo! You have no idea how hard it is to have so much fun with a person, and then in the end know that he thinks of you as just a friendly co-star!"

Theo's face softened as I said the last few words.

"Shai, I liked you too! You just should have told me earlier. I would have left Ruth," his eyes narrowed as he said her name.

I was at a loss for words. He liked me?

The room filled with a silence, that was beyond awkward. I don't really know how long we were there for, but Theo finally spoke.

"So, I know this is a bit delayed, but Shailene Woodley, will you be my girlfriend?"

I blushed and laughed at his comment at the start.

"But what about Ruth?" I replied, frowning.

"Don't worry about her. We'll keep it private until she gets a life and moves on."

I smiled and nodded.

"That's the best idea I've ever heard."

He gave me a bear hug and we sat on the couch, in front of the fire for hours, talking about everything.

"You can stay the night if you want," I said.

He'll probably want to after what Ruth put him through tonight.

"Thanks Shai. I think I will. I'll take the couch." He said with a wink. 

I wonder how filming is going to go tomorrow..

---------------------

hey guys!

ok so thoughts? What do you think of ruth?

and yayy sheo!
i was going to let it build up, but I have alot more planned for the story, so I figured a couple of chapters was far enough. 

Thanks for the reads guyss x

COMMENT

RATE

SHARE

VOTE 

ilyasm