Once Allegra was asleep, Alessandro gazed at her as if she was the most fragile thing ever. Tightening his hold on her hand, he placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

Marco, who was sitting on the couch for a while, looked up from his phone when he heard Alessandro sighing.

Her gaze went to their interlinked hands, and something stirred inside him.

Longing.

'Can I hold her hand? Can I kiss her to sleep?', Marco thought.

The door opened lightly, Rocco and Alexander with their hands full of food, entered.

"She is sleeping?" Alexander pouted, his large smiley face morphed into a frown.

Alessandro nodded, his hand not leaving his sister's.

When Alexander saw their interlinked hands, he whistled.

"Oh brother, you are holding Allegra's hand?" Alexander's pout turning into a grin.

Alessandro glared at his twin and went back to his phone.

Rocco was unusually quiet. His eyes never leaving his sister's. Flashes of his sister churning in pain kept coming into his mind.

A few minutes later, Matteo entered inside with Antonio behind him.

Antonio kissed Allegra's forehead and released a sigh of relief.

"Did she say anything about feeling pain or something?" He is currently the oldest in the room. So, his voice went an octave low, authority seeping from it.

"No, she kept saying that; she is fine. Although, at one point she was massaging her chest." Marco stood up from the couch and sat beside Allegra.

Allegra stirred in her sleep and peeked at the conscious world.

"Oh my God, why are you all hovering around me. It's making me feel hot."

Their deadpanned faces cheered up Allegra. She let out a small laugh, "It was a nice one."

"Are you feeling okay, bambino?" Antonio questioned.

"Yeah, why won't I?" She sat turned around to face her brother.

"Though, I have a question!" She said with furrowed eyebrows.

"What is it?" Antonio asked, sitting by her foot.

"What does bambino means? And why do you call me that?" She asked the most awaited question.

The boys chuckled, not knowing that once they told her the meaning, she is going to blow like an atom bomb.

"So, it means baby girl," Alessandro said, stifling his laugh.

"Although, Bambina is for the girls and bambino is for the boys." Antonio corrected from beside her.

It took her a moment to get it, and her face went all red from anger.

"Why would you call me Bambino then?" The boys were getting concerned by every passing second as her face went redder and redder.

Just at that moment, Leonardo entered the room. His gaze went towards her sister, who was boiling in anger and his insides churn in worry once he saw her face.

He walked towards her and asked the boys with anger laced in his voice. "Why the heck is she angry and her face red?"

His voice was booming inside the now quiet room. Antonio quickly rushed to explain; when Allegra spoke up, "Leo, where you also involved in it?"

Her tone was of betrayal. "Involved in what?"

"They kept calling me Bambino instead of Bambina! So were you involved in it too?"

Leonardo's momentarily sighed, "This was it?"

"What do you mean by this was it? You guys changed my gender! I promise I won't ever talk to you guys." Huffing, Allegra went under the covers.

Leonardo was blazing with anger, yet his posture was calm, and his face blank.

He motioned for the boys to get out of the room and told them to meet him in the office. Once all of them were out, he asked Allegra to come out. To which she mumbled a 'no'

Leonardo sighed and sat beside her. No one in this whole universe could feel relieved besides Leonardo after seeing his sister fully fine.

His instincts told him to hug the daylights out of her, and just the mere thought of it gets his world crumbling down to his feet.

"Allegra, I've never called you bambino. It was always Bambina. Most of the time, I don't even call you that." His way of explaining must have triggered something because the very next moment, she popped her head out of the comforter.

"But you could have stopped them."

"La Mia Luce, you also tease them. If they do it, you shouldn't feel offended." His voice was soft and tender unlikely like him.

Leonardo had a point even Allegra thought so. She nodded her head lightly.

"But that doesn't mean I won't take my revenge! So when I'm going to get home?" Her long-lost smile was back.

And Leonardo was feeling content.

_______

•|Happy Reading|•

Damnnnn!!! It took me three days to write this chapter.

DO you all think, that Leo was right about Allegra being offended for no reason? I think he was!

I'll be back on Friday. But till then I'll try to upload another chapter.

ILY♡♡ from the pits of my intestine.

NOWWW, THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO THE PERSON WHO WANTS TO KNOW WHY IT IS BAMBINO AND NOT BAMBINAAA!!!

thou it's just a filler.