"Taehyung leave, just go '' Jimin said, trying to get up while holding his shoulder where he was shot. luckily it missed his heart, but still that didn't mean it was very painful. "shit, watch out!" Jimin wanted to push Taehyung away, seeing the attacker aim his gun again. but he saw it too late.

*bang!*

Taehyung shut his eyes covering his head with his arms. but the hit never came. He slowly lowered his arms and silence was around them. apart from the helicopter behind them. "oh?" Taehyung was confused, seeing the attacker dead on the deck. Who did that? what happened? Suddenly a new figure appeared from behind the flower pots. Taehyung was about to panic when he recognized the man.

"LU!" he shouted getting up and running to the man. Lu smiled, putting the rifle on his back to hug the hybrid.

"Hey Kid," Lu said, patting Taehyung's head. his heart clenched seeing the state of taehyung, he didn't look good at all.

"Lu, what are you doing here?" Jimin asked, walking to the others holding his bleeding shoulder.

"I knew this was gonna get out of hand so I followed you here. luckily i came just in time."

"I'm glad to see you, now let's get in the helicopter." Jimin said and they finally did. sitting down in their seats. the pilot flipping the switches and buttons ready to take off any moment now.

"Are you okay?" Lu asked Jimin.

"I will be fine, it's only my shoulder," Jimin said, waving it off casually. they were ready to go but Taehyung was silent. his eyes staring at the deck, searching for Jungkook to show up.

"Where is Jeon" Lu asked jimin.

"We left ahead of him. i don't know where he is now" he didn't fully speak the words and he already saw taehyung's ears perk up.

"J-jungkook!" Taehyung saw the raven he had been waiting for come around a corner.

"Tae!" Jungkook shouted back, running towards the helicopter. Hoseok followed right after making a roll to dodge a gunshot that came from behind.

"Hurry Jungkook they are catching up!" hoseok said to the raven shooting some gunshots behind them randomly.

"Go go, we gotta get up now!" Jimin shouted at the pilot who did as ordered and moved up. the helicopter coming off the ground slowly.

"Jungkook hurry!" Taehyung said the raven came closer but the helicopter was moving up. He feared they were not gonna make it in time.

"We have to leave. we will lose the helicopter, it can't take that much'' the pilot said as a warning.

"wait, wait. ten seconds!" Jimin replied seeing that Jungkook was almost there. The pilot moved off the docks slightly to prepare for it. Hoseok and Jungkook were right at the edge. Jungkook jumped first, grabbing the rail of the helicopter with his hands. And that was Hoseok's cue to jump. Jungkook catching the other who missed the bar just an inch.

"Careful '' Jungkook said, pulling hoseok up as they climbed into the helicopter, looking at the men at the edge trying to shoot them out of the air but not succeeding.

"fuck im exhausted" Hoseok said, laying on his back in the helicopter. While he complained a book full, Jungkook kneeled in front of Taehyung looking into those beautiful eyes that now looked dull and tired. his heart clenched painfully and he pulled the boy into a tight hug. Pressing his nose in Taehyung's hair. his hands holding the boy's head against his chest to warm him up and give him the comfort he needed right now.

"M-mister..." Taehyung said and started crying, his body shaking from the sobs. his hands fisting jungkook's shirt.

"It's okay now. i got you, you're safe now.'' Jungkook whispered. not caring if the other heard him being like this. all that mattered was taehyung who needed him the most right now.

---

thank you for the patience, im back with an update! i needed some time i think. i couldnt update anything for a few days. but im back to it i think. thank you for reading again and waiting. i hope to see you in the next chapter!

🌼🌼🌼