" I'll be back with you tonight. " He says and just leaned forward to kiss her forehead but she pulled away .

He grabbed his phone and left the room . She sat fell down on her back thinking about her friend Andrea . She misses her with all her heart. It's different then when she was in Milan, she atleast got to see her friend. She came to visit once in a while and so did her brother who now has just abandoned her .

Luca pulled away from his house in his black Ferrari F8 Spider . He was still thinking about what he did to her and he knew that he would never forgive himself. He followed his brothers red Ferrari SF90 Stradale. They arrived at their warehouse , that also their office . They left the cars infront and left it for their guards to protect.

*****

Later that night , they were just about to leave when the heard gunshots from outside and the shots came closer. The guys were all wearing ski mask . Luca pulled out his gun and started firing back the them . Luca felt a bullet going scratching open his flesh and part of his suite. Luca fired back and killed the guy . After the gun firing stop, Luca knew he had to go home. They left the bodies for their guards to dispose off.

He got back into his car and drove home with a wounded arm . It was a small scratch nothing major , a bandage will fix it . When he came home he parked his car in the garage and grabbed the bag and took it to his room .

She saw him entering the room and ignored him . He walked closer to her and gave her the bag that contained a new phone and laptop for her. He felt bad for taking her phone so he went out to buy her one , he sent his guards.

" There you go . " He says smiling at her .

" This isn't going to fix what you did to me this morning Luca. Gifts aren't going to fix it. " She says.

" I know Vee , but I'm really sorry . " He says. " Can I atleast get a hug after this long day ? " he ask smiling .

She wrapped her arms around him , and saw the bloody spot on his arm and forgot about the things he bought her .

" What's this ? " She ask him .

" It's nothing. " He says .

" It doesn't look like nothing. " She scolds at him.

" Okay , there was a cross fire at the office and i got hit . " He says.

" Lemme clean it up . " She says .

He took his shirt jacket off and shirt . He put his gun back in the safe and went to the bathroom. Where she is already prepped to clean the wound. He got up on the counter and she got between his legs and cleaned the shot wound for him . Cleaning his would reminded her of her brother , of how she use clean his wounds after his older brother beat him up . She missed him so much but she's still mad at him for what he did to her .

She put a ointment on before covering it with gauze and a bandage ontop . With the bandage over bis bicep , he looked even sexier.

" Thank you, my little nurse . " He says kissing her forehead.

" Only yours. " She smiled at him and he pulled her closer into a hug.

He wanted to tell her that he loved her so bad but he was to afraid to tell her . He rested his chin on her silky smooth hair. Her arms wer wrapped around his waist. She look up at him and kissed his lips and he kissed her back.

He pulled her closer deepening their kiss , he pushed himself of the vanity and they switched place. He was standing between her legs and she was sitting on the marble countertops. His hands grasp her thigh keeping her in place.

He hands moved to the hem of her shirt shirt and pulled it over her head. He unbottoned her short and left her on her matching red lace bra and panties. She reached down the his pants and unbuckled his belt.

" Let's go to the bed. " He says picking her up with a aching bicep.

He went to go lock the door and pulled his pants down. He got ontop of her and started kissing even deeper . A slight moan escaped her lips when his finger slipped inside of her .

" You're so tight . " He moans with his fingers thrusting inside of her.

He took his fingers out and stick it in his mouth licking her juice from it . He grabbed a condom and ripped it open with his teeth before rolling it over his length.

" Before we do it , you need to know that I'm still a virgin. " She says , she felt a little embarrassed.

" Do you still wanna do it ? " He ask her.

" Yes , i wanna do it with you . " She smiled.

He got ontop of her and she took a deep breath as she prepared herself for his large erected member that she had been craving for. The tip went in and she bit on her bottom lip trying to hide the pain she was in. He slowly filled up her vagina with his long and thick erected member. He started thrusting slowly inside of her. Her hands wrapped above her head as he slowly thrust inside of her. He saw in what pain she was in .

" You want me to stop ? " He ask her quietly.

" No. " She says and he kissed her lips.

He continued her movement. A slight moan of pleasure escapes her lips and he kissed her. His lips found her sensitive spot and started sucking on her skin. She rolls her eyes back and as a louder moan of pleasure escapes her lips. She enjoyed every inch of him. She got what she wanted .

Her legs started stiffening and her toes curled. The muscle tighten around his package. She felt a orgasm building up. " I'm going to cum . " she exclaimed before her juices escapes her her vagina. He started thrusting faster and harder. Now that she was all wet and there wad like lubrication it was easier for her vagina to swallow the whole package. He let's out a loud growl before he exploded into the condom.

*****

- They did the nasty. Im sorry for this explicit scene . If you don't like im sorry. Buuut anyway leave a vote and tell what you think of it . I like some constructive criticism. This is my favorite chapter so far .