The devil bugster

It was a seemingly normal day in kuoh.In an apartment in the town a boy roughly around the age of a teenager was sitting in his living room playing video games.

In an apartment in the town a boy roughly around the age of a teenager was sitting in his living room playing video games

The boy was focused on the game he was currently playing eventually getting to his feet.

???:Come on, come on, COME OOON!

A message flashed across the screen displaying the words "game over" the boy sat back down with a look of disappointment.

???:I was so close.

The boy looked at the corner of the screen, the person he was playing against had sent him a message.

???:*sigh* probably going to gloat.

A chat room was displayed across the screen.The only two people in it were named Parad and M.

M:Good game, I had fun I have to go to work now.

The boy looked at the screen with a disappointed expression.

Parad:You're working in the hospital now right?

No response, M's status changed to offline.The boy sat into the couch he was on.

???:Just like him.

The boy's attention was drawn elsewhere as someone entered his apartment.

Rias:Y/n.

The boy now known as Y/n seemed to get annoyed by the sight of this girl however the girl's face seemed to express that the feeling was mutual.Y/n nonchalantly closed his eyes and laid on his couch.

Y/n:I thought I changed those locks.

Rias:You weren't in school again today.

Y/n:So?

Rias:If you're going to be a part of my peerage yo—

Y/n:Is there someone I have to fight?

Rias:What? No.