Chapter Seven

So... How's it going? I'm a little hesitant on where the story is gonna go! Bare with me loves! Love yall! Please be active readers! ~morgan

Recap:
There was an awkward silence for several minutes until I decided to clear the tension and ask the one question that had never really been answered. Apparently he had the same idea because we both opened our mouths and stared at eachother with shock and confusion and we both got our deepest fears out.

At the same time we asked.

"Why did you leave me?"
-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-
I stood frozen. What did he just ask me? Why I left HIM? What the hell is he talking about?

"What? Why I left you? Why I left you!? What are you talking about? You left me. You asked for the divorce. You packed up and left. You made that decision."

He stood shocked for a moment at my little outburst. But he quickly recovered and fired back at me.

"What was I supposed to do? Huh? Tell me that! I was going big! I couldn't be held back! You were supposed to keep the apartment and some money so I could come back later to find you. But you never fought for it! You-you never fought for me. And then I get a call that your dead. Yo-you killed yourself? And I blamed myself! I lost my touch and was almost fired until Laney stepped in to console me!" (A/n laney is his manager)

That's it. That's the moment. That's the moment when I completely snapped and lost all humanity for the night. I walked up and slapped him across the face.

"Don't you dare! I know what really was the problem so don't you dare blame it on me! And don't you dare mention that little bitchs name! Now I'm sorry that I wasn't enough for you, you know: pretty enough, tall enough, skinny enough, rich enough, popular enough. But I lost everything because of you. You knew I would have nothing and no one afterwards and you didn't care! I gave you everything and loved you with my entire being! And then yu have the audacity to love her! To have sex with her in our bed! To do it, ignoring our marital vows! You never loved me so don't use my 'death' as an excuse!"

I snapped my mouth shut and my cheeks were burned red from anger and embarrassment.

He just stood there looking shell-shocked with his mouth ajar and his eyes wide. Then like a rubber band, he snapped out of it.

"What the hell are you talking about?! I never ever cheated on you! I never even looked at another girl! How dare you even accuse me of that? After the things you did during our marriage! After you-"

"One more word and I swear to god-"

"What? Huh? What are you gonna do Em? Pretend to kill yourself? Oh wait! You already did that."

"I never killed myself! Or pretended to. I changed my name! Not like you would even care! You left me. You. Left. Me! Why? Because I am too fat? Too ugly? Too lame? Was I not good enough? I mean obviously I'm not good enough! But I mean-"

As I was rambling I suddenly got cut off. Not my his words or anything like that. I was cut off by the sudden pressure of his lips on mine.