CHAPTER 44

Chapter 44

2 years later...

"Are you ready to go home? " I asked my mother while holding her hands. She smiled at me before nodding her head.

"How about you? Are you ready to go home? " she asked me back. I smiled at her before nodding my head.

"I am"

When our flight departed, we immediately get down the plane and looked at the whole place. It's feels new to me. I feel light and happy.

Sumakay kami sa kotse na sumundo saamin at dumiretso sa bahay namin. Nang makarating kami ay agad kong nakita si Sarah. Agad itong yumakap saakin.

I'm very shocked about the revelation about Sarah but I'm still happy that I.saw her again. She finishes her college degree and now a doctor and I'm.happy for her.

Pumasok kami sa loob ng bahay para doon mag kamustahan. I looked at mommy when I saw his she looked at our house. It's been years since the last time she saw this.

I walked my arms around her waist and she looked at me. "How are you feeling now that we're back? " I asked her.

She hugged me back and smiled. "It feels like home. " I smiled at her before kissing her temple. I looked at Sarah when she called my name. Lumayo ako kay mommy at lumapit sa pwesto nito.

"Nag sisimula na daw po ang party. " napangiti ako dahil sa sinabi nito. I smiled at her before going outside. I told my mom that I am meeting someone and I think she know who it is.

Habang nasa byahe ay hindi ko maiwasang hindi kabahan. It's been two years since the last time I saw them at the airport and I kinda feel.nervous about it.

Nang huminto ang sasakyan sa lugar kung saan sinabi ni Sarah ay agad akong bumaba at nilinga ang tingin sa buong paligid. I asked the front office where the hall is and they guided me there.

I sighed heavily before opening the red door. I don't know why I did guys but I feel like its a main character vibe. The all looked at me and the all have a shocked face. O can't help but to giggled because of that.

Unang tumakbo papunta saakin ang buntis na si Eri. Agad ko naman itong sinalubong dahil baka makasama sa pay takbo nito sa dinadala nito. I hugged her back and smiled at her.

One by one they all hugged me. "Oh my God! I missed you so much! " Eri said while crying. Niyakap ito ng asawa na si Permian. He mouthed "Pregnant thing" and I smiled.

"Mommy! " my heart jumped when I heard her voice. I saw Liv running towards my direction and I squatted and hugged her. She buried her face and I heard her sob there. I heard the advice little "aww"

I carried her and kissed her cheeks. "I miss you, mom! You never said you will come back today. " she cried. I laughed. "It's a surprise, baby " I said while kissing her forehead.

Napatingin ako sa likod ni Liv nang makita ko doon si Permion. He's also looked shocked and I can't help but to smile at him. He waited for two years and now I'm here. We never had a communication when I left because I needed to heal and I don't have any idea about what theyre doing.

My only communicator to the is Sarah. She always make me updated. I think she did that to pay what she did before and I'm happy about that. She's also the one who told me about the birthday party of Liv.

Lumapit sa pwesto namin si Permion at agad akong niyakap. He's still shocked but he still hugged me tight. I smiled at him.

"You're back! " he whispered.

"I'm back! " I said.

He kissed my forehead and I smiled at him. " I missed you damn much, baby! " he whispered in my lips before crashing his lips to mine. I closed my eyes and kissed him back. It's feels so soft and tender.