10

Just over a week had passed since the three began dating. The dorms we're almost fixed, meaning they would have to go back to their own rooms soon. Midoriya was enjoying spending time with his boyfriends. They would cuddle, watch movies, and play board games whenever they weren't in the commons or doing school work. He knew their classmates were starting to get suspicious when they all would go up to their room for hours at a time almost every day. They would have to spill the news eventually, but Midoriya was hoping to wait as long as possible before their private lives were intruded on.

     "Deku-kun!" Uraraka called to him and ran down the hall to catch up before he entered his and his roommates' dorm for the night. It had become an occurrence for the boy to head to his room with Bakugo and Todoroki after classes, so she missed her friend and wanted to talk to him again.

     "Oh, hi Uraraka!" The green-haired boy turned and greeted her with a large smile. "What's up?" He asked in a hurry. His boyfriend's were waiting for him inside after all.

"Well the class was wondering if something's going on between you, Todoroki, and Bakugo?" She asked in an innocent voice, though she didn't know how much she was making Midoriya internally panic.

"N-no! Of course not- why- what made y-y-you think that, Uraraka?" He stuttered in reply. The entire class was probably already on to them.

Before the brunette could respond, the door behind Midoriya opened, revealing Todoroki stepping out. His eyebrows raised at the sight of his boyfriend standing outside talking to Uraraka.

"Hi Todoroki!" The brunette gretted him kindly. "Well I'm going to get back to the other's. See you guys later!" Before she left, Uraraka leaned close to Deku's ear and whispered in his ear. "Your secret's safe with me." She gave him one more smile and then walked away with a happy jump in her step.

"What was that about?" Todoroki asked  with a puzzled expression.

     "I-it's nothing! Heh, heh." Midoriya quickly replied and nervously scratched the back of his neck. Todoroki didn't push and gestured for him to enter their room.

"Fucking finally! You nerds are so damn slow!" Bakugo shouted from the bed where he was sprawled out with a bowl of popcorn in front of him.

     "Needy." Todoroki mumbled under his breath loud enough for Midoriya to hear and chuckle at. The two joined Bakugo on their pushed-together beds, the blond immediately wrapping one arm around Midoriya and using his other one to smack Todoroki lightly from the comment he made.

     "What movie are we watching?" Midoriya turned to his boyfriends with a curious expression.

     "We we're thinking a romance film if that is okay with you." Todoroki replied in his usual monotone voice while rubbing his arm to ease the lingering pain.

"You guys are such romance gurus, but sure." Midoriya said with fondness in his tone. He knew Bakugo enjoyed romantic things, but Todoroki was a shocker. He never would have guessed that the quiet and collected boy would enjoy love stories and fantasizing about relationships. Midoriya earned a light shove from Bakugo as he tapped a few keys on the laptop and the opening scene for a movie began to unfold on the small screen.

Around halfway through the movie, Midoriya got a message on his phone. He glanced at the screen to see that it was from his mom. She was asking if he would go home for dinner that night. Midoriya replied with a simple 'sure' before setting his phone back down and getting up from in between his boyfriends.

"Where are you going?" Todoroki looked up from the screen to the green-haired boy.

"My mom asked me to have dinner with her tonight. I'll be back in a few hours." Midoriya leaned over and gave Todoroki a peck on the forehead and Bakugo a light kiss on his nose. The blond rolled his eyes and shook his head at the other's action.