1- FLASH from the PAST

Energetically, Thor pulls on your hand in the direction of his house.
He walks really fast, he's almost running.
You are out of breath and stop.
Resting your arms on your legs, you breathe in and out deeply.

-Damn it Thor! Slow down a little!

Thor stops and turns around with a sigh, smirking as he does so.

-Come on Y/N. I want you to meet my brother and my friend.

You stand up, brace your arms on your hips, and exhale.

-I already know your brother.

Thor looks you straight in the eyes

-Oh yeah? I wish I'd known that...

He crosses his arms and looks at you, a little disappointed. 

-Thor... I thought I told you.

You take a step towards him and place a hand on his arm.
He lets his arms hang loose again and smiles at you.

-You didn't, but...it's okay.
Anyway, I'm so excited to have everyone who means as much to me as you, together in my new house!

You blush a little, look to the side, and scratch the back of your head.

-Are you sure you're not drunk?-you look back up at him and grin.
-I mean, you're acting like an eight-year-old kid, the way you're jumping around and gloating.

He taps you on the shoulder with his hand and shakes you a little.

-Oh come on Y/N! It's been so long since we last saw each other! I'm sorry I'm so happy and spending time with you, but you're here with me and right in my house in Midgard! I mean this is so exciting! Come on let's go inside!

Thor pushes you through the front door.
It's a big bright building with lots of space.
Almost like a palace. In the middle of the entrance hall is a large carpet spread out.
Above it hangs a huge chandelier.
To the left and right, two white marble staircases lead upstairs and on the walls hang pictures of Mölnjir and the Avengers.
Thor is so modest... 
You walk to the end of the corridor past many archways. At the last door on the right, you enter the living room.
In it there is a fireplace in which the fire has already been lit. Above it hangs a large flat screen with consoles connected to it. A splash screen of a shooter can be seen, but you don't know it. 
A man is sitting on the large sofa in front of the TV. You can't see his face, only his white-gray hair.
He seems to be reading something. On the right side of the living room there are several bookshelves. Almost like a labyrinth.

-Loki, Geralt! This is my best friend Y/N!

The man on the sofa turns to you and looks at you in shock. Loki comes out from behind the bookshelves and drops his book in shock.
He quickly picks it up again only to throw it behind him.
Thor exhales a little annoyed and rolls his eyes.
Loki runs up to you and says your name with joy.
Petrified, you stop and can't say a word. You are trapped in your memories, for which Loki is responsible. 

*You think about how Loki undresses you. Slowly, yet firmly. He kisses every millimeter of your body until he finds the point he craves. The way he presses you hard to the floor and makes you moan.... makes you shiver*

Yes the memory is definitely back. You swallow.

Geralt stands up, walks past the sofa and looks at you urgently. He looks briefly at Loki and faces you. Those yellow eyes remind you of that time:

*Directly next to in front of the fireplace on the large fur rug.
Geralt lifts you up with his strong arms, your clothes are torn from your body with ease.  He presses your breasts against the wall and pulls your hips towards him. His warm lips kiss your neck. He turns you back to him and kisses you down your body to your middle.
You can literally feel yourself getting wet at the thought.*

Your knees go weak and you nervously hold your hand in front of your mouth, chewing on your bottom lip without anyone seeing.

-Oh fuck.
You mutter to yourself. 

-Y/N? Can you hear me? Are you okay?

Thor's voice sounds so far away.
You'd rather be in your thoughts... who can blame you?