꒰⚘݄꒱1.4_________________________traitor

┌───────────────────" 💭 „
TRAITOR
└➤ TRUE BEAUTY。✑

Seyoung was home and she was indeed exhausted. Keeping her thoughts off of what she was reminded of - or whom, per se. Han Seojun was wandering around in her mind and she had to, somehow, kick him out of there.

She plopped on her bed and stared at the ceiling as she thought over everything that happened today. She laughed, recalling the look on the girl's face when Suho thought she was about to travel to the afterlife. Things were very weird today and she wasn't complaining.

She grabbed her phone and scrolled through it, not knowing what to do. Yawning out of boredom. She stopped scrolling when she came across Han Seojun's chat box. She tapped on it and scrolled through the texts.

Han 💀

Hey!
Look what I found!
Han 💀

What?
You

Remember the paper origamis Seyeon, Suho, you and I did during elementary school?
Han 💀

Yea??
What about them??
You

I found them all in a bag under my bed. We should do more of them. They still look so adorable!!
Han 💀

Han??
You're kidding me right? Origami? We don't even have time to do HW. You? You need to study more. You barely passed your math test yesterday and you wanna do origami? Would you like me to talk to your mother about this?
You

Okay! Alright Mom!!
Jeez what's with the rant text?
Han 💀

Idk! I'm just. Not doing so well.
You

What's wrong, nerd? Got half a point off in a test?
Han 💀

Seojun, how's Seyeon?
You

...
Han 💀

Han?? What is that supposed to mean??
You

Look. I know you heard about the bullying rumors and I'm not sure who to trust anymore.
Han 💀

They are just rumors Seojun. You know that! You should be sure of it!!! You should be the last person to doubt him.
You

No.. Idiot. That's not what I was talking about. I'm not sure if we can trust our agency.
Han 💀

Exactly!! And I'm shit scared. Seyeon is a sensitive mf and might do things he'd regret later.
You

Dw, Seyoung. He'll be fine.
Han 💀

Promise me you'll take care of him. You know he's a baby.

I've tried to talk to him about it but he just smiles and brushes it off.

At this point, I feel like you are the only one he would open up to because you are the one he mostly spends time with.