꒰⚘݄꒱1.3_______________face like the moon

┌───────────────────" 💭 „
FACE LIKE THE MOON
└➤ TRUE BEAUTY。✑

Suho halted right where she was. Seyoung swiveled to face him. "If we leave, will you jump off?" He asked, worried for the lass. Seyoung glanced at the girl.

"Ah... no." She reacted, shaking her head. She looked around as if someone was listening to them. Suho nodded and began to walk away.

"H-hey! My glasses!" She cried out.

Seyoung wished to stop, but Suho, being the stubborn ignoramus he is, dragged her inside. "You need to stop worrying about people so much." He said.

"You're the one to talk. You gave the girl an hour of lecture even after she clearly stated that she wasn't planning on dying." Seyoung exaggerated. She rolled her eyes. Suho was more caring than Seyoung was but he would never agree with that.

When Suho and Seyoung walked towards the elevator, he sighed.

Elevator Being Inspected.

The two started rushing down the stairs. The girl spoke, "What is it? Is it broken? Let's go together, Ahjussi (respected uncle)! Eonni (older woman addressed by a woman)!" She yelled.

Seyoung and Suho stopped in their places. She snorted. "Ahjussi." She laughed. "Suho Ahjussi. Hahaha!"

Suho rolled his eyes out of annoyance. Why? Well, she found another nickname for Suho. And she would never stop using it for a while.

"Let's got together! Let's go together." The girl with the glasses started saying, stumbling. "I lost my glasses because of you Ahjussi. So I can't see a thing! My vision is minus 8!" The two continued getting down the stairs. "If I don't have my glasses, I can't differentiate between poop and bean paste."

The girl fell with a loud thud. Causing both of them to stop. Suho groaned. He looked at Seyoung and said, "You should head home. We'll talk later. I need to send this girl back home." He looked at the child laying on the floor and shook his head in disbelief.

"Sure... I guess we'll talk later."

"Yeah. See ya, Seyoung!" Suho said waving.

"Okay..."

"Okay..."

"See ya, Ahjussi." She said, before scramming away. Suho raised his hand on instinct before walking up to carry the girl with the glasses downstairs.

. . .

"Grandma! I'm home!" Seyoung knocked on the door before walking inside. She didn't want to startle her poor grandma. She had been taking care of Seyeon and Seyoung on her own since they were born. Of course, with the help of her seventy-sis year old grandfather, who would not bother coming home after working his ass off in his restaurant.

"Oh! Seyoung, dear. Look what the neighbor boy bought us!" Her grandmother spoke, walking, unstably to the girl. The box covered her petite form as she stumbled her way to the girl.

She dropped her bag and rushed to carry the box. "What is this?" She asked, curiosity taking over her. The neighbor always brought something for them. And most of the time, it'd be expensive.