𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬: Thanksgiving

I wake up to Josh talking to me already out of bed.

Josh: morning babe.
You: morning baby.
Josh: the other sway guys are gonna be here in 2 and a half hours.
You: I guess I'll have to get up then.

I get out of bed and go into the bathroom. I close the door and get undressed then get into the shower. While putting shampoo in my hair I hear the door open then close and a few seconds later Josh gets in the shower too.

You: seriously Josh?
Josh: what?! Your leaving tomorrow.
You: ok but we only have 2 hours.
Josh: I can do your hair while you do your makeup?
You: I'm gonna curl my hair, but you can stay with me.

After our shower we get out and change. I put on an orange shirt and a skirt that's has flower patterns on it. I sit at my desk and do my makeup then hair. Once we're done getting ready Josh and I go outside and take a few photos.

☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎

❤️4,627,089     💬1,268,427     ➡️124,056

❤️4,627,089 💬1,268,427 ➡️124,056

@kaleydamelio happy thanksgiving everybody! 🦃 I wish you all a happy and enjoyable day! Love y'all 🧡 @joshrichards

@dameliosonhulu oh she's stylin'

@user82728 does she reply?
@kaleydamelio huh?? Of course not

@mads.yo pretty!!!

@user0109 GORGEOUS

@user872782 please notice me
@kaleydamelio wassup

@charlidamelio aww you and Josh are cute

☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎

❤️1,289,330 💬281,299 ➡️98,041

@joshrichards ayye she's back!❤️ @kaleydamelio

@user28278 omg yay!!

@brycehall y'all cute or whatever

@tiktokroom 👀

@mads.yo AKBDKDBXKSJDKDKSKS CUTIES

@user999122 Mads💀

☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎

After we post we go back inside to the kitchen. I grab 2 bowls and spoons while Josh grabs the cereal and milk. We sit at the table and start eating a bowl of cereal. Blake and Noah come into the kitchen a few seconds later. They see me and hug me.

Noah: your back?!
You: yeah, but I leave tomorrow.
Blake: well it's good to have you back for a day!
You: haha yeah.
Noah: by the way, the other sway boys are coming for dinner.
You: ok.
Blake: along with their girlfriends.
You: so that'd be Cynthia, Avani, is there anybody else?
Noah: ...Nessa too.
You: oh right.
Blake: Mads and her boyfriend are also coming.
You: really?!
Blake: yeah.
You: yay!

We finish eating then as Josh and I we're walking to his bedroom I hear a knock on the front door. Josh and I go and open it and Anthony, Avani, Mads, and Christian were standing there. I hug all them then let them inside.

Mads: I missed you so much Kay!
Avani: me too, we haven't seen each other in like 8 months.
You: omg yeah we haven't. I missed you both too.

Soon everybody is here and Avani, Mads, Cynthia, and I start to make dinner since most of the boys either don't know how or will burn the house down.

Avani: how have you all been?
Cynthia: I've been doing good, recently I've been modeling for a lot of different things and I think it's what I want to do as a full time job.
You: that's amazing Cynthia! I've been doing ok, being long distance with a lot of people is hard.
Mads: I've been doing good, me and Christian have been doing good too, what about you Vani?
Avani: I've been doing good. Ant and I have been doing a lot of stuff together, like work stuff.
Mads: that's nice.

We continue to talk while making dinner. After about 2 hours it's done.

Mads: who wants to call that diner is ready?
You: I can. DINNER IS READY!!!

We hear the boys come into the kitchen. Everybody gets their own plate of food then sits down. I sit down next to Josh and Mads with Avani across from me. Last year we started a tradition where you have to say what your thankful for then after everybody is done we eat. The line starts with Griffin then ends with Quinton. After a few people it's my turn.

You: I am very thankful for my family and friends, my freedom and rights, and just being able to be doing the things I love.

Soon everybody finished saying their thanks and we eat.

After a Long, exiting day the people that don't live here leave. The sway boys and I clean up the house a little then go to our bedrooms. Josh and I go to his bedroom and lay on his bed and fall asleep.