𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟯: dance

I wake up to my alarm that was set to 6am, I turn it off and groan. I get out of bed and shower, then I change into black leggings and a purple tank top. Then I go to the kitchen and grab a cup thing of yogurt and a banana to eat. After I eat I go back to my bedroom and grab a backpack. I put a "BUDDY'S HARD" hoodie, 5 hair ties, and a few other stuff. Then I call an Uber and give them directions to the studio I have to go to. Once I get there I thank the driver and get out of the far. A security guard comes up to me and helps me inside cause there were a lot of fans.

Basically today me and Charli are doing a thingy where it's almost a meet and greet but we also teach children how to dance. There's going to be 4 different sessions, Charli will be in charge of 2 of them and I'll be in charge of the other 2. Anyway...

The guard brings me inside to the employees only room. Charli is already there and she's wearing the same thing but her tank top is yellow. We hug then go over what we're doing.
30 minutes pass and the first event is starting. First we're gonna do one of the dance lessons then a meet and great after, Charli is teaching this one.
After the lesson we sit in the 2 chairs behind the table and the guards make everyone get into a line. We go through the line and meet everyone and sign the things they wanted signed.

The second lesson I taught and the meet and great for it just ended. Charli and I walk back into our room and sit in our chairs. Charli picks up her phone and so do I. I have a text from Josh asking if he can come.

Charli: mom's bringing us lunch, she's 10 minutes away.
You: yay, I'm hungry. Also, Josh wants to come here, can he?
Charli: sure.

I text Josh that he can come and he replied that he'll be here in 20 minutes.

Charli: so has he made a move yet?
You: no, last night right before I went to sleep I was thinking that maybe I should make the first move.
Charli: did you think of something to do?
You: maybe like, get him something and ask him to go on a date? I don't really know
Charli: that sounds like it's be cute
You: hm maybe, buuuuuuut what are you and Chase? I saw that he posted you 2 hugging too close just to be friends.
Charli: ok maybe we're talking, but not dating yet.
You: just be careful, you know what happened the last TWO times
Charli: yeah yeah.

Then mom walks in the room holding a bag from McDonald's. She hands Charli a 10 pack of chicken nuggets and me the same thing. She sits down on another chair and we all start eating.

You: thanks mom.
Charli: thanks.
Mom: your welcome. So, how's it going so far?
Charli: good, everyone was really nice.
You: yeah, and everybody learned the dance, well at least some of it.
Mom: that's amazing!
You: oh also, Josh is gonna be here soon.
Mom: ok, but don't be late to your next lesson, it starts in 15 minutes.
You: ok, I'm going to go see if he's here cause security might not let him in.

I get up and throw my trash away then walk to the back door and go outside. The fans were only allowed to the sides and front of the studio. I saw Josh talking to security so I went up to them.

Security: sir I can't let you in.
You: it's ok, he lives with me.
Security: sorry, come in.

The security guard opens the gate for Josh then closes it behind him. I take Josh's hand and bring him inside.

You: I have to go to my lesson but after it I'll be free for about 10 minutes.
Josh: ok, I'll just walk around.
You: also don't open any doors cause there is other people here.
Josh: ight, bye Kay, good luck.
You: thanks Joshy, byee.

I let go of his hand and walk into my room and Charli was waiting. We go into the dance room and a security guy lets the Lesson 3 fans in. Charli is teaching this one.
After session 3 is over Charli and I go back to the back room. When walk in, Josh and mom are talking.