𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰: helping Mads

I wake up and just lay in bed for a while. It must have been a hour before I got up and took a shower. After my shower I looked in my mirror and looked at my stomach. I guess I am too skinny. I put on a hoodie and sweatpants then go to the kitchen to eat. Bryce is in the kitchen when I get there.

Bryce: good morning K!
You: morning
Bryce: you ok?
You: yeah :)
Bryce: you sure?
You: mhm
Bryce: ok, but if you ever need to talk I'm here
You: thanks Bryce

I look through the fridge and grab the box of strawberries to eat. I go back to my bedroom and sit on my bed and eat while I watch YouTube on my tv.
After I finish eating I lay down and overthink about my body. 30 minutes pass and I sit up. I wipe the tears from my eyes and get out of bed and go to Josh's room. I knock on the door and hear a 'come in' so I walk in and close the door behind me. Josh is sitting on his bed so I sit next to him.

You: how are you feeling today?
Josh: not much better, she's already moved on.
You: what? That's fricked up
Josh: yeah :(
You: wait how do you know?
Josh: she posted it on Instagram

I open Instagram and search her name then see a post from last night.

☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎

@nessabarrett he got me pink roses 🤍@jadenhossler

*comments disabled*

☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎

You: I- I'm so sorry Josh, you really don't deserve this.
Josh: neither does Mads..

He gets up and leaves his room to I don't know where. I get up and go to my room to call Mads. I FaceTime her but she doesn't pick up so I go to Bryce's room.

You: Bryce Bryce Bryce Bryce Bryce Bryce Bryce Bryce Bryce Bryce Bryce Bryce Bryce Bryce Bryce
Bryce: what?!
You: can you drive me somewhere please
Bryce: fine but I'm not driving you back
You: ok, thank you!

We go to his car and I give him directions. When we get to Mads apartment I go to get out of the car.

Bryce: where are we?
You: this is Mads apartment complex, I came to check on her.
Bryce: why?
You: check Instagram

I get out of the car and go inside to Mads room. I put in the code thing to her apartment and go straight to her bedroom. She is laying in bed in a hoodie crying. I lay down next to her and hug her.

You: I'm so sorry Mads, you don't deserve this at all. I love you.
Mads: I love you too Kaley.

She hugs me back and cries into my shoulder.
I decide to stay at Mads apartment for tonight to help her and try to cheer her up. After 30 minutes of us laying there like that she pulls away.

Mads: you didn't have to come here.
You: but I wanted to. Wanna do face masks and watch movies? 😄
Mads: sure
You: I'll go get the face masks

I go to her bathroom and get 2 peel off face masks and bring them back to her bedroom. We put them on and Mads starts an episode of Outer Banks season 2.

At 8pm we finished the entire season and our bowls of popcorn we go half way through.

You: where should we eat?
Mads: Boa?
You: sure!

Mads goes to the bathroom and changes into sweatpants and a crop top while I stay in my sweatpants and hoodie. We go to her car and she drives us there. When we get there Fletcher comes up to us. I tell Mads to go get us a table while I talk to him cause I knew she didn't want to talk about the situation.

You: hey Fletcher!
Fletcher: hey Kaley! Are you here with anybody?
You: yeah, but they're already inside.
Fletcher: oh ok. Have you hear about the whole Jaden, Nessa rumor about them dating?
You: yeah I have.
Fletcher: do you know if it's true? And how does Josh feel about this?
You: I don't know if it's true but it looks true based off her Instagram and I can't say what Josh is feeling but just know I've checked on him and made sure he's still operating good.
Fletcher: that's good, have you talked to Mads?
You: yeah, she knows.
Fletcher: oh ok, I'll let you go eat.
You: thank you, bye Fletcher, by the way I like your shoes.
Fletcher: thank you, bye Kaley.

I go inside and find Mads. We eat then go back to her apartment and go to sleep cause we both were tired.