𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟲: the news

SKIP A MONTH

I wake up and just cuddle into Josh for a while. He wakes up soon too and kisses me.

Josh: morning babe.
You: I don't wanna get uppp.
Josh: come on, you have to. We can take a nap after your shoot.
You: fine

I get out of bed and shower. Then I change into blue jeans and a black crop top. I straighten my hair and put on my natural makeup then go to the kitchen with Josh. Blake and Noah were sitting at the dining table eating IHOP.

Noah: both yours are in the fridge.
You: thanks.

Josh grabs both our food and we sit down at the table too.

Blake: so what's your shoot for today?
You: i don't really know, all I know is that it's sorta for a guy that's a stylist, Charli and my mom have done shoots for him too.
Noah: Dixie told me she's going to do a shoot for him tomorrow too.
Josh: what day is today?
Blake: Wednesday, October 27.
Josh: oh I thought it was the 20th
You: babe that was a week ago.
Josh: not my fault.

We finish eating breakfast then I go and brush my teeth and say bye to the boys. 3 weeks ago I got my drivers license and a matte black Jeep so now I don't have to ask people to drive me places! Anyway, I get to the place pretty quickly and go inside. A guy comes up to me.

Guy: hi I'm David, your Kaley correct?
You: yes, nice to meet you David.
David: your here right on time, so today I'll be your director. First if you follow me.

He starts walking and I follow him.

David: this shoot shouldn't take that long. We just need you to change into outfit and take some pictures then we're done and since you already did your hair and makeup it'll make it faster. So right here is your dressing room, the clothes should be in there already. Once your done just come out and I'll be waiting right here.
You: ok thank you.

I go into the changing room and change into the outfit then come out. Then I follow David to the place and we take the photos.
45 minutes later we're done. I change back into my clothes and get into my car. Of course, I post some of them on Instagram and I also make a tiktok.

☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎☻︎