Standing up from where he was sitting near y/n, Ranboo put his palms out in front of her.

We stood there in silence, waiting for him to finish.

He laid his hands against her chest, focusing on the white glow starting to form from under his hands.

I raised a brow at Ranboo, seeing past his calm expression on his face.
You could tell that by the shuffling of his shoes on the ground and moving back and forth that something was not working.

"Why isn't she waking up?" Karl asked worryingly, starting to pick at the skin of his fingers, nervously.
Alex put a hand around one of his, calming him down and giving him a resting smile.

"I- I'm not sure. This isn't how I was wanting it to go." He stuttered, scratching at the back of his neck and moving his tie back and forth, his heterochromia eyes glancing from y/n to us.

"What do you mean I'm not sure?"
Dream was the one that spoke this time, after him being silent, the sternness in his voice strongly clear to the rest of us.

"My magic's are supposed to be waking her up but I'm afraid I'm too weak to fully heal her." He pulled his eyes away from us, tilting his head away.

"Well how the hell are we supposed to wake her up? WE'RE SCREWED!" Tommy angrily said, his face turning upright from a frown into a nasty face, his fists punched up into the air.

"Calm down Tommy, we'll find a way, I'm sure she'll be fine!" Tubbo exclaimed to Tommy, Tommy's eyes looking away from Tubbo as he crossed his arms.

Opening my mouth I went to reassure the group that it'll be fine, but a knocking sound was heard from the door, interrupting me.

All of us turned around, my head turning to the rough sound of the knock.

A muffled voice came from behind, a continue of knocks at the door.

Dream stepped forth, his feet dragging along the floor to the doorway.

I looked from behind his shoulder, the door opening slightly, then more murmuring voices, the voice and Dream talking.

Dream stepped back, letting the person of the voice in.

In stepped Foolish, his mysterious emerald eyes looking to all of us.

"I saw what happened, as I was indeed next to Dream and George. Since I'm a warlock I wanted to help." He smiled, his gold skin glimmering.

"Of course. We need all the help we can get right now." Explained Dream, motioning him to the motionless y/n on the table.

He planted his feet on the ground, shifting his legs to the table, facing directly in front of y/n, looking down upon her.

"I can see all of you are stressed about this, I was, seeing it at first too. But don't worry! I'll be able to help her now." He said, giving another kind smile.

"Don't you bring the dead back to life though? Is y/n dead??" Tubbo said, slight sweat picking at his skin.

"Ah! I can bring back the dead but don't worry she's not dead." He waved his arms around in the air, his scale-like cape rustling from the back.

The group sighed, myself exhaling.

"I'm very ancient so I know lots of different forms of  magic. New and old. As you can tell by my immortal title." He chuckled.

"Right! So sorry! I'm getting off track, I easily get so distracted."

He moves his left hand towards y/n, his emerald eyes starting to darken.