"You are fine with this, right Namjoon?" He asked him in a whisper. It didn't seem like the other had any objections from the way he let the prince take control, yet the royal still felt obliged to ask. What if it was only him who felt this way? Namjoon might be his servant, but love was not something he could force on the other. The servant nodded vigorously, leaning forward to receive another hungry kiss. Jimin chuckled, he liked him like this.

The prince's head went down to the other man's nipples, tongue licking at them playfully before he proceeded to suck. He was acting on instinct, doing what his brain was telling him to do, but by the way Namjoon moaned and grabbed a hold of his hair, he had a feeling that his instincts knew very well what they were doing. His hand trailed downwards again while his mouth still busied itself with sucking, biting and marking the servant's nipples. Jimin looked up at the other for a moment before he invited his hand into the other man's loosely fit pants. This felt right, he felt his hunger quelching. Namjoon was everything he ever wished for and he wanted to learn and explore everything on how to pleasure him.

"My lord." Namjoon exclaimed airily. He bit down on the other man's nipply hard. "Jimin." He told the servant. The sound that left Namjoon's lips were absolutely heavenly and the prince knew for certain that wanted to hear more of that voice.

Quickly he let his hand fondle the other man's cock. He knew how to do this, knew how to make it feel good. He would not have known if it were a woman, but it was not. It was Namjoon, a man, his servant, to whom he wanted to do everything he should not want to do. The other man moaned loudly, and Jimin put his other hand up to his mouth to shut him up. It was the middle of the day and there were many servants and busy men from both kingdoms loitering about. The prince did not want to be interrupted. The length of the servant grew in his hand and Jimin saw a blush spread itself across the other man's face.

"It's nothing to be embarrassed about." he whispered in his ear. "This is what is supposed to happen." He moved his hand away from Namjoon's mouth again, sure that the other had taken the hint. Now he moved it down to intertwine both of their hands together and then led them into his own pants. "Go on, I give you permission." Namjoon's eyes grew wide and he shook his head, yet not retrieving his hand from where it was brushing against the prince's member. "I... don't know how." He told, the blush creeping even further on his face.

"Oh, really? Have you never tried to please yourself before?" The prince asked him seductively and used their intertwined fingers to make himself and the servant grab a hold of his cock, simultaneously he stroked a teasing finger along Namjoon's growing length.

"I-I have...." He admitted shyly. "B-but only myself. I don't know how to please you." Jimin wanted to tell him that he was pleased simply by the other man's presence, but where was the fun in that?

"It's not so hard. You can simply follow my lead." He said and grabbed a strong hold around Namjoon's cock, moving his hand up and down along it and making the servant breathe out loudly. Eventually, he let his thumb rub along the head of the other man's member and occasionally the thumb would let itself into the man's slit. The tall and beautiful servant had turned to nothing but a moaning mess by his hands. "Jimin I have to..." Namjoon started. "No you don't." The prince instantly pulled his hand away. He was most certainly not going to admit to the evil grin on his face as he heard the other man whine. "W-why?" He questioned, breathing heavily while looking at the smirking prince.

"Because you haven't learned yet. I told you to follow my lead, but I have been doing all the work. Now let me show you how to do it."

The servant gasped loudly when Jimin pulled his pants off. His hands quickly went down to cover up, and his face went bright red.