Chapter-4: Reunion and a promised battle

Start from the beginning

Me:" Now that's finished let's go to petalburg gym." I said to them.

Absol:' I will go inside the pokeball and take some rest. If you have trouble or want to use me for a battle don't hesitate to call me.' He said to me and I returned him.

Me:" Now let's go to gym I'm pretty excited to meet them it's been a while." I said to myself and started walking with pikachu on my shoulder.

     After about 15 minutes later we reached infront of gym and went inside and knocked on the door after about a minute or two the door opens reveal a boy.

     The boy is about 11-12 years old and he is above 4 feets tall. He has dark brown eyes and Oxford blue hair and wears glasses his outfit consists of plane green T-shirt and brown pants. Upon seeing me his eyes widen.

Max:" Ash is that you?" He asked me and I nodded he suddenly tackles me in a hug I slightly loose balance but quickly stops myself from falling down and returns the hug.

     After few seconds he released me from the hug and welcomes me inside after that we sat on sofa in silence for a minute or two before max decided to break the silence.

Max:" So ash how have you been?" He asked me.

Me:" I'm good and what about you?" I asked him back.

Max:" I'm doing great and what's with your outfit I never thought you'll wear something like this. You look really cool." He said to me.

Me:" Aww thanks max about this outfit my old one is destroyed in a battle. So I brought a new one." I said to him.

Max:" Well anyway that outfit is really suits you." He complemented me again.

Me:" Max where is your parents and sister I cannot sees them." I asked him confused.

Max:" Well dad is in gym and mom is in garden and may is in her room with her friends." He said to me as on cue a new voice enters the room.

???:" Max Is any guests comes home." Said a new voice and I turn around and sees Max's mother Caroline.

Me:" Hello mrs.maple how have you been?" I asked her.

Caroline:" I'm good ash. What about you and call me Caroline dear." She replied to me.

Me:" I'm doing great." I replied.

Caroline:" So ash what's with the sudden surprise?" She asked me.

Me:" The thing is I'm recently returns from alola region to kanto region but due to Stroms in kanto the plane land here so I decided to visit may and max." I replied to her and another voice enters the room.

???:" Dear who are you talking with?" The new voice asked I turn around to see Max's father Norman.

Me:" Hey Norman long time no see." I greeted him.

Norman:" Indeed and you really grown from last time I see you. Your now at my height. So what's with the sudden surprise not that I complaining." He asked me.

Me:" Well I'm coming from alola region to kanto region but due to Stroms in kanto the plane lands here and moves again in three days. So I decided to visit you guys." I replied to him.

May:" Well I'll call may here. You guys sit here." He said.

Me:" Hey don't tell her it's me." I said and went towards May's room.

Norman:" So ash what's with that outfit it looks great on you." He asked me.

Caroline:" Indeed I also want to know that." She also asked me.