2.3 TRAPPED BADLY

Hola guys! so I'm back with another part of the OS. I hope you all will like it.

---------------------------

After 5 years:-

"Riddhima.....Riddhima....."

As soon as Vansh shouted from his room, Riddhima opened their rooms door and came in to look at him standing shirtless in front of the mirror.

"Ye kaisi shirt di hai Riddhima, button apne aap hi toot rhe hai..."

He said looking at the shirt and then at her.

"Vansh button apne aap hi tootte hai...."

She said and closing the cupboard passed him another shirt.

"Mujhe yhi wali pheni hai..."

He said to her and then wore that shirt again making her frown.

"So will you go like this only?"

She asked him confused. He looked at her amused.

"Are you serious?"

She nodded on hearing him. He moved to her and then held her by her waist and pulled her towards him, smirking. She looked at him.

"Kya karrhe ho?"

She asked him looking at his face.

"Tumhe nhi pata...."

She smiled at him and then pushed him slowly but he didn't left her.

"Sew it now..."

He passed her the needle with thread, she took it and was about to move a bit back when he didn't leave her.

"Vansh if you are not going to leave me, how will I do?"

She asked and picked up the button. He ignored her and she looked at him, slowly started sewing trying to hurt but he was hell bent on hurting himself, slowly bending down he nuzzled his nose in her neck, pricking his beard in her neck. She held his shoulder tightly and slowly pushed him. He looked up at her as she was sewing his shirts button.

He bend down and joined there foreheads, she didn't looked at him and was still busy in it. He smirked and started roaming his hands on her waist so slowly that it started tickling her, she moved back at this and needles pricks on his chest.

"I'm sorry Vansh."

She said and looked at him as he caressed himself there. He looked at her.

"Its ok Riddhima."

As he said she moved closer to him and slowly tied the button there. As she did and closed his button, she was about to move from there when he pulled her back hitting her back with his hard chest and started nuzzling his head in the crook of her neck...

"Vansh what are you doing?" She said as he held her hand on her waist.

"Loving my wife..."He replied and looked at her

She blushed heavily, he moved close to her and they were about to kiss when they heard someone's voice.

"Mummy...Papa...tahan ho?"